OPTIONS OPTIONS AND MORE OPTIONS

For what it's worth, I went on a motorcycle ride with Tony yesterday. As we were having lunch, we were talking about his work overload and I mentioned those 2 guys who recently posted about their non-functioning sawed-off S-12s.

I asked him who could fix those guns, if not him.

He answered straight away- "That dude in Hawaii, Jammer. He knows what he's doing." He went on to talk about Jammer's experience with IPSC "race guns" and the well-equipped shop he has.

For what it's worth, I went on a motorcycle ride with Tony yesterday. As we were having lunch, we were talking about his work overload and I mentioned those 2 guys who recently posted about their non-functioning sawed-off S-12s.

I asked him who could fix those guns, if not him.

He answered straight away- "That dude in Hawaii, Jammer. He knows what he's doing." He went on to talk about Jammer's experience with IPSC "race guns" and the well-equipped shop he has.

Thats cool, but the big bummer is I can only work on military or law enforcement SBS in HI. Wish I lived in a USA lol... what do you ride?

Guns bikes ass and beer is what makes the world go round...

oops forgot about the bike specs... 210 lbs and just under 100 hp = $45k and :super:

post-3545-1189871696.jpg

post-3545-1189871725_thumb.jpg

post-3545-1189871774_thumb.jpg

post-3545-1189871851_thumb.jpg

post-3545-1189872022_thumb.jpg

Edited by JAMMER
Thats cool, but the big bummer is I can only work on military or law enforcement SBS in HI. Wish I lived in a USA lol... what do you ride?

oops forgot about the bike specs... 210 lbs and just under 100 hp = $45k and :super:

Bummer you can't work on SBS. I ride a VTX 1800, Tony's is a custom Victory Vegas.

"Guns bikes ass and beer..." LOL yeah, but not necessarily in that order.

I guess it wouldn't be Hawaii without a Hawaiian shirt in the closet! :super: Living in paradise must be nice!

post-2662-1189876071.jpg

Yes. My wife hates bikes in house, but aloha shirts are ok... Oh by the way your Drum looks great. Thanks for all your hard work...

Bummer you can't work on SBS. I ride a VTX 1800, Tony's is a custom Victory Vegas.

"Guns bikes ass and beer..." LOL yeah, but not necessarily in that order.

I can build a 8" shorty with a 11.25" extension that is pinned and TIG welded in place. It's a non NFA item that can be converted to a fully functional 8"SBS by removing the extension, NFA rules apply.

post-3545-1190014037_thumb.jpg