I know what I wanted to ask about!

Reloading a bullpup requires a different method.

Turn the gun on its right, side holding it by the pistol grip, that is the correct technique. Bullpups are the future.

Edited by Azrial
Bullpups are the future.

Well, maybe your future. I don't care for them, and apparently I'm not alone. The design is not new, but still quite obscure.

If your a southpaw they are pointless..... only a few of the new ones like the P-90 are ambi.

Otherwise, the action and your cheek weld are one in the same...

Bullpups are the future.

Well, maybe your future. I don't care for them, and apparently I'm not alone. The design is not new, but still quite obscure.

If your a southpaw they are pointless..... only a few of the new ones like the P-90 are ambi.

Otherwise, the action and your cheek weld are one in the same...

Check out the Kel-Tec RFB...instead of ejecting right or left, it ejects forward, over the barrel. Problem solved! I've been vainly petitioning they work their RFB mojo on a 12-gauge, but that probably won't happen...

Bullpups are the future.

The gentlema is correct. Cutting the M-4 down over and over is only destroying the ballistics and terminal performance of the AR platform. The Israelis have just overcome that nonsense with their new AK variant the Tavor. That represents 300 meter headshots (the full-sized barrel) in a compact rifle (M-4 sized) with legendary AK performance and reliability. Bullpups ARE the way of the future!

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPYKNAo47Y

Bullpups are the future.

The gentlema is correct. Cutting the M-4 down over and over is only destroying the ballistics and terminal performance of the AR platform. The Israelis have just overcome that nonsense with their new AK variant the Tavor. That represents 300 meter headshots (the full-sized barrel) in a compact rifle (M-4 sized) with legendary AK performance and reliability. Bullpups ARE the way of the future!

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPYKNAo47Y

O H H H H H M I K E Y L I K E S I T ! !

Any talk of a civilian version??