FOR SALE:7.62x39 Saiga/AMD65 Conversion

Hi guys!

I found this interesting unfinished conversion as part of a gun lot I bought last year. I was considering finishing it but could use the money right now. Anyway, its a brand new, complete (never issued or fired) Hungarian AMD65 front end mounted to a new (unfired) Saiga reciever. It is chambered for 7.62x39 the reciever is stamped with EAA COCOA FL and has a 4 digit serial number following EJ. It looks to me like a factory feed ramp model, it chambers rounds just fine but has not yet had the mag catch filed to accept AK mags. The head spacing checks out fine and all parts are in perfect condition. The screws currently in the rifle are of the common automotive type and should be replaced with proper screws, rivets, or weld and you will need a buttstock/pistol grip etc. Drop me a line with any questions, thanks!

post-1374-1190041258_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1190041272_thumb.jpg

PM sent, but I just answered my own question.

Would you be interested in any trades?

Well, I'm actually selling this for the money. My motorcycle insurance is due and I need my nitrous bottle filled again. :unsure:

But I could use a good bolt action .22 for squirrel this season......

emr454 and I are still seeing if we can work out a deal.... I will let you know for sure tomorrow morning, thanks!

why the FUCK are you selling NFA items under the guise of "parts kits"!?!?!?!? :ded:

I've got an "offer" for you... how about "stop trying to sell illegal weapons to fellow board memebrs"?

Just so you know, I contacted pistonring8 over the phone and talked to him about buying this particular item, and told him that I could not purchase the receiver portion of it as it would be an SBR. Instead, I bought the rest of the parts(i.e. a parts kit, nothing illegal about a parts kit!). I ordered a barrel extension right away and as soon as it gets here it will be welded to the barrel to make it the legal minimum of 16".

Now everyone can sleep at night knowing that he did not sell me an SBR, it was a PARTS KIT!

Stop your damn bitching and moaning now and go do something useful would ya?

• 2 weeks later...

The entire setup is illegal.

Someone removed the original Saiga trunion. That had the original serial # on it.

They replaced it with a AMD65 trunion.

If you unscrew the 6 screws and slide the trunion out of the reciever, then you have a reciever that doesn't have a serial # on it.

Basically whoever bought the "kit" got screwed....

Someone removed the original Saiga trunion. That had the original serial # on it.

If you unscrew the 6 screws and slide the trunion out of the reciever, then you have a reciever that doesn't have a serial # on it.

yep . good luck with that .

yep . good luck with that .

But it wont matter because the parts kit is just parts. whoever builds it will use a numbered reciever via 4473. or it wont even have a number if they roll their own. whoever has the reciever has a firearm without an SN -if it was originally on the trunion and the trunion is now gone. I dont see any problem with the deal??

(just thinking out loud)

Just so you know, I contacted pistonring8 over the phone and talked to him about buying this particular item, and told him that I could not purchase the receiver portion of it as it would be an SBR. Instead, I bought the rest of the parts(i.e. a parts kit, nothing illegal about a parts kit!). I ordered a barrel extension right away and as soon as it gets here it will be welded to the barrel to make it the legal minimum of 16".

Now everyone can sleep at night knowing that he did not sell me an SBR, it was a PARTS KIT!

Stop your damn bitching and moaning now and go do something useful would ya?

I don't see a SBR, I just see an unfinished big ass pistol!! :haha:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.