First Time I've Seen this

Mrs. Clinton reminds me of the Arkansas Surgeons joke on here, as far as PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals. The ammo is not that pricey as everyone thinks, if you'll take the time to search. It's nothing out of the norm to run 1-200 rounds thru my PS90 on any given weekend and maybe that much thru my 5/7 pistol, only bad thing is that it's not me doing most of the shooting. My nephew has found him a new love, my damn PS90, and the pistol does draw some attention at the range. The trigger is so light that if I get it right, I have been asked if I was "bump shooting it". How do you bump shoot a pistol. And I AM LAID BACK, I was having withdrawals last night, so I had to go and take care of the problem, shoot a 30 round mag from the Lusa 9mm, heavy snort of smoke, shoot another, heavy snort of smoke, and the last one did the trick, Termite is one with the world. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I have animals, I keep the up, too good, the cat has her own 3'x4' bed downstairs, the dog aka QUEEN of the house, gets to sleep in the bed with us, 5lb little rotten bitch. My animals don't shit in the neighbor's yard, they don't scratch up their Dodge dually, they don't tear up their garbage, they sure as hell don't howl all hours of the night, they don't run wild thru their land chasing the deer that they are feeding, they don't sleep in the road and expect them to drive around them as if they owned it. The cats that I have capped are wild and mean as hell, but we did use the furs for coats, gloves and hats and grilled the meat, so Peta should be OK with this. BarBQ pussy taste nice. :):):):):)

ROFL!!! :lolol:

• 1 month later...

I bought me one last year for Xmas against my squad leaders advise..based on the feel of the gun. It does not feel feel like any conventional gun that comes to mind based one the weight and design of the thing. The muzle flash can be a problem for most people during low light shooting, its very bright and long. Ammo was pretty expensive but its gome down considerably over the year and I took up loading my own ammo wich helps with the price and leathiality of ammo (load mine with BTHP and fragmented ammo). AP ammo is Illegal to buy or own unless your police or goverment agencies and is strictly controled by the department of costumes and the ATF.

Ive come up with some ideas to improve and customise it but will have to wait till I get back state side.

I wouldn't want to kill everybody's cat if they kept it:

~In their own yard

~Off the hood of my car

~Away from the birdfeeders

~Out of my trashcans

~Out of my garage

~OFF THE HOOD OF MY CAR, SON OF A BITCH!

~Out of my house

I can only imagine feral cats, I'd have to go belt-fed to overkill one of them enough. Nasty animals.

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen, handled and shot one. Not impressed. Grips is too long and makes gripping and trigger pull barely manageable, even with my lumberjack hands. The ammo is not very common and cost a lot too. In my book I say, buy a CZ-52 in 7.62x25 Tokarev and try that for penetration. With the right loads it will defeat LV III body armour and it costs hundreds less. 1600+ FPS with the right loads. Besides the CZ-52 has a very unique delayed blow back lock up. worth owning a copy just for the curiosity sake.

I have seen, handled and shot one. Not impressed. Grips is too long and makes gripping and trigger pull barely manageable, even with my lumberjack hands. The ammo is not very common and cost a lot too. In my book I say, buy a CZ-52 in 7.62x25 Tokarev and try that for penetration. With the right loads it will defeat LV III body armour and it costs hundreds less. 1600+ FPS with the right loads. Besides the CZ-52 has a very unique delayed blow back lock up. worth owning a copy just for the curiosity sake.

Thats a heavy chunk of metal with a shitty trigger, but I do love them.

Thats a heavy chunk of metal with a shitty trigger, but I do love them.

The trigger can be improved if you know how. The heavy part lets them stay on target with such hot loads. Mine shoots very accurately and has a nice, flat trajectory. Not my choice of a carry gun (I have CZ-75s, XDs or 1911s for that) but good to have in case I need it. Amoo is cheap too, 800 rounds for under $90.

i like the FiveseveN a lot... it's light, has a standard 20 round magazine and has drop dead accuracy...

sure, the civilian ammo might not be too hot and it's a tad expensive, but still.

it's also not the easiest gun to get used to and requires you to put a good amount of ammo through it before you have the right feel.

but the simple fact that some people use it for shooting at the 100 yards range and still get solid and repeated hits is something to admire.

i dont see the attraction of a PS90 though.

PS: 5.7x28mm is banned by name in Belgium (only cops & SF get to have it). oh, the irony...

• 2 weeks later...
I thought about buying a 5/7 but the weak ass civilian ammo thing turned me off to it. If the hi-vel stuff was readily and economically available I would buy one.

well, it's pretty easy to reload high-vel stuff yourself.

just take the heaviest 5.56mm heads you can find and reload the empty casings of civi ammo.

I will take my Glock 10mm over the Five-seveN any day. It is an interesting gun, and easy to train on because of the low recoil and flat trajectory. But those are not issues for me.