Selling off a couple of my Saiga's.

If you are interested please follow the link. http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=320554

The same rules apply here as I have in the original thread.

Yes they are for sale on another forum.

I'm more widely known there and so should the buyers.I will take buyers from this site as long as they have at least a positive history on the Saiga forums or are known well on the gunsnet.

Prices are firm and fair.

Thanks

post-476-1190906065_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190906082_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190905841_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190906097_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190906108_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190906130_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190906144_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190906156_thumb.jpg

post-476-1190906166_thumb.jpg

#1)EAA import,22" Converted "Saiganov" Saiga-308.

Rifle comes w/US made Choate drag stock,vented OEM handgaurd w/QD sling stud,AKM FSB,threaded 14x1LH US made Custom flash hider,(1)US made 14x1 LH snake brake,(1)OEM 8 rd mag body and (1)US made FBMG 20 rd mag with OEM internals.Less than 150 rds through it with South African surplus.Very clean 100% reliable,fairly accurate 1.5-3" groups at 100 yards with SA surplus.

--$450.00 FTF or $475.00 shipped to your FFL (NOTE:BIPOD AND SCOPE NOT INCLUDED)

#2)3-FBMG 20rd Saiga-308 mags--$45.00 shipped each (Forgot I owned 3 of these mags)SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

#3)2-AGP 10rd Saiga-12 mags--$50.00 shipped each

#4)Custom BattleRifleG3 Saiga-308 wood stock set for the S-308.White oak,sanded to fit and has a base coat of clear shillac needs a real finishing.I'll get some pics of the stock set.--$100.00 shipped

This pic is the same stockset as mine.

post-6-1143002113_thumb.jpg

I would prefer a FTF deal on the rifle but will ship to a valid FFL holder.All other items shipped via USPS.

All forum rules apply,won't ship where illegal.Paypal +5% for the non-firearm related items.NO PAYPAL FOR THE RIFLE!USPS M/O only or Cash FTF for the rifle.

Direct all questions to my PM box.You must say in your post "I'll take it" for the deal to be good.

Not looking for trades.

can you tell me a little about the .308? maybe post a pic and a price?
Edited by TEXASAK73

TexasAK I want the two FBMG 20 rounders, send me a message or email with payment info!

My brother wants to buy a S12 this weekend so you've got a definite sell on the S12 through me if the other guy doesn't come through.

Im in DFW too, my local FFL would love for you to send him guns to fondle.

It appears the forum is has issues.At least for me I am having a problem getting on without having to reload.I've been trying to update my thread with sale deals pending.

Genocide I hope you got the reply to the PM.

No, I did not get the PM, I was having the same issue last night.

Damn sorry.The mags are sold pending funds.I actually had 3 FBMG mags in the case instead of 2.That is how long it has been since I took the rifle out to the rnage.

The S-12 is SPF,the M/O should arrive no later than Monday or Tuesday.I still have 2 AGP mags left.

Dang, looks like I was a few hours too late huh? Thanks TexasAK. Oh yeah I signed up at gunsnet, Ill be poking round there now as well.

Yeah sorry,I would have posted sooner but could not get on.The gunsnet is a cool site but this seems more like home for me.

#1)EAA import,22" Converted "Saiganov" Saiga-308.

Rifle comes w/US made Choate drag stock,vented OEM handgaurd w/QD sling stud,AKM FSB,threaded 14x1LH US made Custom flash hider,(1)OEM 8 rd mag body and (1)US made FBMG 20 rd mag with OEM internals.Less than 150 rds through it with South African surplus.Very clean 100% reliable,fairly accurate 1.5-3" groups at 100 yards with SA surplus.

--$450.00 FTF or $475.00 shipped to your FFL (NOTE:BIPOD AND SCOPE NOT INCLUDED) (SPF TO ANOTHER TEXAN)

Saiganov_S308.jpg

#2)EAA Import Saiga-223 AK100 Conversion.

Real Russian polymer left hand folding stock,G2 FCG,US Saw pistol grip,US upper and lower handguards.Krebs rear peep sight,Bulgarian 24mm GB/FSB combo,permanently attach extended brake to make the overall length 16" and feed ramp installed.Rifle takes Bulgarian waffle,Weiger and any standard 74 mag if you change the followers.Less than 250 rds through it.Very clean 100% reliable and as accurate as can be expected from an AK 2'-4" groups.Rifle includes (3)Bulgarian Smoke 20 rd Waffle mags and (2)Saiga-223 OEM 10rd mags modified to fit the feed ramp.

--$675.00 FTF or $700.00 shipped to your FFL (NOTE:BULGARIAN 30rd WAFFLE MAGS NOT INCLUDED) SPF TO GENOCIDE

#3)2-AGP 10rd Saiga-12 mags--Was $50.00 Now $45.00 shipped each (REDUCED PRICE)

#4)Custom BattleRifleG3 Saiga-308 wood stock set for the S-308.White oak,sanded to fit and has a base coat of clear shillac needs a real finishing.I'll get some pics of the stock set.--$100.00 shipped

This pic is the same stockset as mine.

post-6-1143002113_thumb.jpg

I would prefer a FTF deal on the rifle but will ship to a valid FFL holder.All other items shipped via USPS.

All forum rules apply,won't ship where illegal.Paypal +5% for the non-firearm related items.NO PAYPAL FOR THE RIFLE!USPS M/O only or Cash FTF for the rifle.

Direct all questions to my PM box.All Forum rules apply.This is cross posted.

Not looking for trades and prices are firm.

Edited by TEXASAK73

I just say this, the prices of those guns are really good, I was at the gun show and they

were asking 400.00 to 450.00 for the plain vanilla .308 on 16 inches.

If I was you guys looking for a .308 this is your chance to get something

already rework at a really good price.

And that .223 is a steal at that price, if you looking for a nice .223 this is your chance guys

you will get nothing like that for those prices any were else, unless you the best friend

of some that builds stuff.

In few those prices are really good, if you look at all the work and the prices of guns out there.

Edited by vjor
I just say this, the prices of those guns are really good, I was at the gun show and they

were asking 400.00 to 450.00 for the plain vanilla .308 on 16 inches.

If I was you guys looking for a .308 this is your chance to get something

already rework at a really good price.

And that .223 is a steal at that price, if you looking for a nice .223 this is your chance guys

you will get nothing like that for those prices any were else, unless you the best friend

of some that builds stuff.

In few those prices are really good, if you look at all the work and the prices of guns out there.

Thank you for the posistive comments.And he is very much correct you won't find deals like these anywhere!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.