Does anyone have experience with conversions done by Redstick Firearms

Hello Everyone

Looking to get my first saiga, I've managed to track down several stock models but definately want to get it converted. I'm on Tromix's waiting list, but I'm #232 and just in case the things go really wrong and the Dems win next November, I'm not sure I want to wait that long. Was just wondering about experiences with Redsticks conversions...so if you have one let me know. THANKS!

Hello Everyone

Looking to get my first saiga, I've managed to track down several stock models but definately want to get it converted. I'm on Tromix's waiting list, but I'm #232 and just in case the things go really wrong and the Dems win next November, I'm not sure I want to wait that long. Was just wondering about experiences with Redsticks conversions...so if you have one let me know. THANKS!

My conversion was done by Red Stick and I am perfectly happy with it!

They do great work. My cousin swears by them, so much that he started working for them.

Hello Everyone

We have been contracting with Red Jacket for several years on tons of AK builds & Saiga conversions, they do nice work, resonable price and time frame and will personally stand behind their work . We carry Saiga 12'S by both Tromix and Red Jacket they both do a great job and are quailty oriented firms.

They do great work. My cousin swears by them, so much that he started working for them.

Hello Everyone

I have been working at Red-Jacket for several months now and Will does great work. He is especially know for his (anything related to) AK work. He did three S12's for me and I have seen plenty go through the shop. They have all been exceptional.

Here is a link to mine...Red-Jacket

P.S. Howdy cousin!