Anyone know where to buy Saiga wood buttstocks that would fit the Saig

That would fit the Saiga-12

I have already checked with Battle Rifle G3. He is not taking orders until 2008.

I know I would prefer the stock in the picture.

p_308.jpg

I don't know of anywhere you can buy that furniture that's already fitted to a 12 but I can fit it for you if you send me a set off a .308. I have an S-12 that I put that same setup on and it looks great and feels much more substantial.

Great news. Clyde Woods from Russian American Armory emailed me back about wood furniture.

They put in a request for wood accessory furniture earlier this year. The Russians are going to ship them factory wood furniture some time in the next few months. I know exactly what I want.

saiga12.jpg

Great news. Clyde Woods from Russian American Armory emailed me back about wood furniture.

They put in a request for wood accessory furniture earlier this year. The Russians are going to ship them factory wood furniture some time in the next few months. I know exactly what I want.

saiga12.jpg

Oh dear God YES! That is what should have been imported all along! Any idea of $$$$

saiga12.jpg

Oh dear God YES! That is what should have been imported all along! Any idea of $$$$

No price was mentioned in the email.