What folding stock would you choose?

I now have my saiga at Tonys waiting on a conversion and I was thinking what would be the best looking and best functioning folder out there. I am gonna have it done with the ACE or Tonys stock in that order if available. But I also like the look of the Original AK-47 Steek folder but cannot find anywhere. Does anyone have any input as to what there choice would be if they could do it again or which they would choose if they could. Any pics would be great.Thanks in advance

Ken

Hello

If you're looking for the BEST, then my vote would be Ace SOCOM on an internal (or better yet, Tromix welded-on) receiver block.

Foldable, fully adjustable LOP, so damn tough they machine a serrated hammer face in the bottom of the butt. It ain't the cheapest, but you'd be hard pressed to surpass it.

JMHO, YMMV......

guido2 in Houston

Hello

If you're looking for the BEST, then my vote would be Ace SOCOM on an internal (or better yet, Tromix welded-on) receiver block.

Foldable, fully adjustable LOP, so damn tough they machine a serrated hammer face in the bottom of the butt. It ain't the cheapest, but you'd be hard pressed to surpass it.

JMHO, YMMV......

guido2 in Houston

is that also known as the "M4 Socom"

I went for ace folder for both my shotgun and rifle. All metal construction and pretty stiff when open, stays in place without a catch when folded. More expensive but I do not fear it will break. YEAH BABY GUIDO2 THAT SOCOM is the schlitz but too rich for my blood.

I got him to convert it to standard fixed stock, so that I can swap out any folder I want. right now its got an el chepo tapco folder. probly get a standard (removable) ace model down the line.

I didnt like the idea of welding on a plate that only allowed me two options in the future. (however nice those options are). fixed stocks make the gun handle really nice.

Hello

JMHO, YMMV......

guido2 in Houston

is that also known as the "M4 Socom"

Yes, I believe that's what Ace refers to it as.

I have one on an S12 and a S.308 and I think they rock.

guido2 in houston