Pro-Mag 30 rounders....Opinions? Reviews?

Man you guys are going to a lot of trouble to file and fit a 30 rd mag! Go to www.jocoemprise.com

You will find a .223 30 rd mag that fits and functions perfect with no modifications what-so-ever

But...they cost $50.00

Worth it to me for 100% reliability and no fitting to function!

My $.02

Mick

To me it's no trouble at all to spend five minutes modifying a perfectly good military mag to work even better. For $50 you can almost buy two Bulgie mags and spend ten minutes making them fit better than any mag you can put in a Saiga .223. The Galil's are even cheaper. :smoke:

Saiga 30 rounders rock!! Nothing works better in your gun than a factory mag!! I don't mind paying for the real thing.

I've actually got a couple Orlites myself, but I've held off on doing the bullet guide mod even though I've got the kit. Procrastination is a wonderful thing. I come to find out that Bulgarian waffle mags will work without installing a bullet guide, so I've planned to buy some of them to see. For me, less work = more fun. Any experience with the Bulgarian mags? Pros, cons?

I have buddy that has a 20" Saiga .223 (which I am about to buy from him for a .223 RPK project build) and he also had some that worked SOMETIMES (operative word). They will not work as reliably as you would want, having bought an AK rifle. DO the bullet guide for TOTAL flawless performance.

I've actually got a couple Orlites myself, but I've held off on doing the bullet guide mod even though I've got the kit. Procrastination is a wonderful thing. I come to find out that Bulgarian waffle mags will work without installing a bullet guide, so I've planned to buy some of them to see. For me, less work = more fun. Any experience with the Bulgarian mags? Pros, cons?

I have buddy that has a 20" Saiga .223 (which I am about to buy from him for a .223 RPK project build) and he also had some that worked SOMETIMES (operative word). They will not work as reliably as you would want, having bought an AK rifle. DO the bullet guide for TOTAL flawless performance.