Illinois schools to cancel Christmas; Halloween

Quote:

Meantime, Muslim children are being allowed to pray during what's being called their own time, that's lunch time, during Ramadan.

Parent June Quigley said, "They get to pray in our schools. That is religion in a public school."

Quote:

Nofel said, "We go and we celebrate the holidays and traditions here, but we do have the right to be Muslims as well."

Oh, Yeah? I have the right to be a Christian, but I'm either not allowed to or looked down upon whenever I want/do pray inside city facilities.

Go grab a tissue, pal.

Wow, that just disgusts me to no end. I think this falls under the umbrella of "SPEEEEEAK ENGLISH OOOOOORRRRRRR DIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!! :ded::super: " Hmm, new forum folder??

But what I really wanted to say is that nobody can be completely "neutral". However you do anything, you're going to project a worldview, athiest, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, whatever. And I'll posit that since we're in America, and it was founded on Christianity, that should be the "basis" for our teaching and morality, like it or not.

Oh, and +1,000 for homeschooling! :super::haha:

Acer: homeschooled from day one to community college at age 15.