• 3 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, They do! I will get some more pics up. We just got back from shot and are getting caught up on our email

Hey guys, I'm not sure where the disconnect is/was. We've been rather swamped as of late so we have not been as active on the forums, but that will change going forward. Once again we guarantee all p

Sorry for the delayed response. As clearly notated in this thread, the company known as FBMG is no longer in business. Being Saiga enthusiasts, as well as fans of the FBMG 20 round mags, the owners of

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow. The M-14 Conversion is way too cool.

I had M-14 Conv Mags on my Galil...whey needed a little work and then were great.

Lost the Galil.

So went to Sagia.

FBMG's worked OK for a while, then they started throwing rounds and all sorts of stuff. Could not locate them and Atlantic Arms was no help. Will a REdStick helped as much as he could.

Having no $ to buy new mags I was screwed.

SOLUTION!!!! Take the interior floorplates out and replace springs with Wolff AK mag springs. (Inspired by borrowing a friends AK47 sping which fixed the problem)

Praise GOD! Everything works. Now to go win some converts.

P.S. Buy CsSpec - Surefire would not allow me to charge the weapon for the first 8 rounds, too tight or something like that.

three-square.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response. As clearly notated in this thread, the company known as FBMG is no longer in business. Being Saiga enthusiasts, as well as fans of the FBMG 20 round mags, the owners of Uinta Industries purchased all the rights, design and intellectual property surrounding the FBMG 20 round magazines. Over the past 6 months, the magazines have been modified, tested and are finally ready for release to the public. The new magazine is known as the Uinta Industries u308 20 Round Magazine, and is available for purchase here. There is also an official product release thread here. We will be on the forum available to answer any questions you may have. Thanks.

-Uinta Industries

• Like 1

three-square.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response. As clearly notated in this thread, the company known as FBMG is no longer in business. Being Saiga enthusiasts, as well as fans of the FBMG 20 round mags, the owners of Uinta Industries purchased all the rights, design and intellectual property surrounding the FBMG 20 round magazines. Over the past 6 months, the magazines have been modified, tested and are finally ready for release to the public. The new magazine is known as the Uinta Industries u308 20 Round Magazine, and is available for purchase here. There is also an official product release thread here. We will be on the forum available to answer any questions you may have. Thanks.

-Uinta Industries

GREAT!

I'd ask this through your web site, but there may be others interested in your answer. Do your floorplates replace the Russian manufactured floorplates of the FBMG 20 rounders?

[

GREAT!

I'd ask this through your web site, but there may be others interested in your answer. Do your floorplates replace the Russian manufactured floorplates of the FBMG 20 rounders?

Yes, They do! I will get some more pics up. We just got back from shot and are getting caught up on our email :super::)

• Like 2

GREAT!

Yes, They do! I will get some more pics up. We just got back from shot and are getting caught up on our email :super::)

Since you joined in '06, it seems obvious you've upgraded your original account to a business member. Do you mind if we know what name you used to go by? Just for the sake of clarity.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm not sure where the disconnect is/was. We've been rather swamped as of late so we have not been as active on the forums, but that will change going forward. Once again we guarantee all products 100%. If your not happy then we're not happy. If anyone has had any issues let me know and I assure you I will make it right! Thanks

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...

Thisis for UINTA. I bought a three pack and none would feed, I was able to fix the problem 100% if you guys would do what I dis you wouldnt have any problems. I can't help but think since all three of mine had the same issues this has to be a common problem. I took the mags apart and the follower is VERY tight in the mag body. I sanded the lower portion of the followers a d since I had one FAL extra power mag spring I put that in one. They now all fees perfect. I'm not knocking you guys since I didn't contact you since I always try to take it upon myself to try first. But they mags all seemed like they wouldn't feed the round up fast enough so when I saw how tight they were I figured that had to be it. I sanded them enough to where the follower would slide through the body un-aided where as before you had to force them up or down.

Thanks for a good product and from what I've heard great customer service. I didn't need it but I felt like I needed to let you know how I fixed mine. Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Although Uinta's website is still up, and the site still accepts orders, they do not respond to emails or to messages left through their contact form. 

I placed an order that did not ship, and no response - to me or to PayPal after filing a dispute.

Are they out of business?

If they are, then that stinks, but it doesn't surprise me, what with the .308 no longer being importable, and CSSpecs being a more durable option.

I hope the sanctions are bringing some economic hurt in Russia to make the pain here more worthwhile.  People in the salmon seine fishery where I grew up are not doing so good because apparently a lot of their products used to be sold to the Russians.  Now the price for pinks is in the crapper (even more so than normally), with no real prospect of recovery so long as the sanctions are in effect.

If they are, then that stinks, but it doesn't surprise me, what with the .308 no longer being importable, and CSSpecs being a more durable option.

Even worse, Csspecs isn't listing 20 round Saiga .308 mags on his website - and IIRC (although I hope I'm wrong), he may have stopped producing them.     See below.  

Edited by cma g21

Even worse, Csspecs isn't listing 20 round Saiga .308 mags on his website - and IIRC (although I hope I'm wrong), he may have stopped producing them.

My heat treat shop is over loaded, they have had my floor plates for five weeks, they could be back Monday... We have enough parts to make another 400, minus the floor plates which are made but not through heat treat.

• Like 1

Even worse, Csspecs isn't listing 20 round Saiga .308 mags on his website - and IIRC (although I hope I'm wrong), he may have stopped producing them.

My heat treat shop is over loaded, they have had my floor plates for five weeks, they could be back Monday... We have enough parts to make another 400, minus the floor plates which are made but not through heat treat.

Great news - Thanks!