Before someone post another thread complaining about FBMG mags.

YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM FIRST!

FBMG

12645 Minuteman Drive Suite C

Draper, Utah 84020

801.571.1160 Fax 801.571.1126

It is unfair to to their company to have complaint aired in an open forum prior to contacting them.

If you start a complaint thread WITHOUT giving FBMG a chance to remedy the problem.

your thread will be shut down and deleted.

If you STILL have a problem AFTER you have contacted FBMG or if you are happy with their prouduct

feel free to utilize our feedback section of the forum.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=44

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, They do! I will get some more pics up. We just got back from shot and are getting caught up on our email

Hey guys, I'm not sure where the disconnect is/was. We've been rather swamped as of late so we have not been as active on the forums, but that will change going forward. Once again we guarantee all p

Sorry for the delayed response. As clearly notated in this thread, the company known as FBMG is no longer in business. Being Saiga enthusiasts, as well as fans of the FBMG 20 round mags, the owners of

Posted Images

Not trying to be difficult about this, Just hard to keep up with all the post

when people have not even called the manufacture first.

This forum has a groovy search engine. USE IT!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=Search&f=0

If y'all come across good FBMG threads, please link here..

we just don't need new ones popping up every other day.

I am SURE if we get them all in one place, EVERYONE can find what they are looking for.

This note on there homepage may explain why you did not get a call...

I believe they are closed on Mondays as well. FWIW

Welcome to Fuzzy Bunny Movie Guns!

20rd mag update as of 26SEP07!!!! The followers and base plates are here! As soon as we get them we will do two things:1- Begin assembly of the mags!2- Begin contacting you guys that have gotten on the list to reserve them.The

orders that were placed online, and pre-paid for will be the first to

ship naturally. We will then go in the ORDER that your email to reserve

mags was received! Please do NOT call and ask where you are on the

list. The list is huge and we do not have time, nor will we take the

time away from building mags and filling orders to look it up. If you

do, your order may accidentally get misplaced at the bottom of the

list! Nobody wants that....If

you place an order online NOW, you are at the bottom of the list, so

you are better off sending and email and getting on the list.If

we call you and do not reach you to get your billing info, please call

us back as soon as you can. Please do not leave us a message with your

billing info on it. We want to talk to you and get the info first hand

to confirm the order and ensure we get the proper information from you.

Also,

please keep in mind that we have hundreds of orders. If you do not get

yours next week, RELAX. They are coming. But it could take a bit of

time to build a few thousand of these things and ship them. We are a

small shop and are doing the best we can, but we literally have

hundreds of emails reserving mags and we must do them one at a time. Thanks for your patience!FBMG12645 Minuteman DriveSuite CDraper, Utah 84020 801.571.1160 Fax 801.571.1126 If

you are in the area please come by and see us. We are in the same

building as Croft Marine, please park in front of the store or in the

Ramada Inn parking lot to the north

http://www.fbmginc.com/index.php?option=co...ge&Itemid=1

Hey, don't shoot the messenger man. Just tryin' to help you with you problem.....

put 2 and 2 together and so on....

My thought was perhaps with receiving your call yesterday and them being closed.....

Never mind dude, not my problem. Just an attempt at good lookin' out.

Hope you did not take anything wrong from me man....sure wasn't meant that way.

Got email from FBMG yesterday, called them this morning to give cc info. They said they will be shipping the first mags (prepaid orders) in a couple of weeks, and expected to be shipping mine in about 4 weeks. I'm probably way down on the list, since I did not reserve mine until after they announced receiving the shipment of parts from Russia.

• 2 weeks later...

FBMG e-mailed when my # came up on their list about 2 weeks ago.. Called next day to confirm and order. Prepay by credit card. Told then 4 week delivery time. About week ago got another e-mail, due to another request made approx. 3 months later than first. So, I figure they ARE actually going down list in order of received. :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an E-mail a while ago and was just wondering if they even got it - not to bug them, but I'd hate to wait for a few weeks or months only to find out that my E-mail never got there. Also, I was wanting to pay for the mags ASAP before the price goes up.

If anyone from FBMG is "Listening" - please let me know if I should have gotten an E-mail confirmation. If not, I'll ust patiently wait...biting my nails!

I have been patiently waiting since May or June, but my patience is running thin. FBMG, sh-t or get off the pot.

I got an email from them stating (in reply to my questioning if the mags I'd ordered in March would ship soon), "Yes, all orders will be out by mid Dec."

• 2 weeks later...
Just an update, several hundred mags, about 150 orders are going out tomorrow.

Thanks for the update PvtPyle! I E-mailed you guys are little bit ago and just wanted to know if you recieved it - not wanting to know WHERE I am on the list - just that you did, in fact, get the order.

Looking forward to seeing how well these things look and work - I've never wanted to get something so bad in my life! Well, to be honest, I have - well, I do, everytime I order anything gun related!

LOL. I am pretty sure we got it. When it is convenient for you give me a ring and I can look it up for you.

These are going to be an instock item from now on, so there should be really no delays in shipping.

If you do not get your order in the next two weeks, PLEASE do not email me or post it here. Just give me a simple phone call and I will sort it out for you and make sure we get you taken care of. None of us come around here much, so posting here would really do no good to get the issue resolved. As usual, we will take care of any defective mags directly.

Thanks for everyone patience.

LOL. I am pretty sure we got it. When it is convenient for you give me a ring and I can look it up for you.

These are going to be an instock item from now on, so there should be really no delays in shipping.

If you do not get your order in the next two weeks, PLEASE do not email me or post it here. Just give me a simple phone call and I will sort it out for you and make sure we get you taken care of. None of us come around here much, so posting here would really do no good to get the issue resolved. As usual, we will take care of any defective mags directly.

Thanks for everyone patience.

Thank you for the quick response, Pvt... will do! Just anxious to get you guys some money as I didn't see a place for a CC payment etc when I posted the order via e-mail.