410 3" reloads

Yes, I reload for my Saiga-410 with 3" shells. I started out reloading .410 shot shells using a vintage Lee loader and they work darn good for such loads if your not making up a lot. I now use an MEC machine. Load shot, homemade slugs, buckshot, and fletchette loads.

As far as load receipies for shot loads just use the ones published by the powder manufactures --- I prefer "Lil-Gun" powder loads --- don't have any experience with the surplus powder you mentioned. Get the load data off the internet via the manufactures web site.

Now for the other stuff --- For buckshot just use the shot load data and put the right number of balls in to get the same or slightly less weight as what is called for; remember there is no such thing as "half a ball" so when you need 12.6 buckshot balls to get the right weight (usually 11/16oz. or 300 grains) just put in 12 balls. For slugs they can get real complicated --- inquire further via PM for specific information. As far as the fletchette loads their legal to buy, own, and use up here in MT but are illegal in half the other states so no info on those from me except for person to person --- period.