Need a 1913 rail for a 12 gauge barrel

Don't think so.. You could rig one up from a length of weaver rail and some half shell clamps like scope rings I would bet.. Machine it well and I can't see a big problem, besides the look and the possible barrel tension messing up the zero a little.. but really, its a shotgun, not a sub MOA Accuracy International sniper rifle..

Found it....This might work.

https://019f4f7.netsolstores.com/index.asp?...&ProdID=260

You would have to check with them on the ID. How big is a gas tube on an AR?

They have some really cool stuff on that sight and great prices on AK and compliance parts.

found this, but they're out of stock:

http://www.jimpruett.net/Reviews/Gun_Acces...s/Shotgun_Rail/

and then there's this:

http://commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=133&cID=22

But its too expensive...

The command arms rail works... a friend of mine uses it on his S20 with a CMore. Here's a link for a lttle less (scroll down):

Command Arms Shotgun Rail

Edited by RDSWriter

52-53 bucks total for that lil bit of metal.. Taking S&H into account..

Really, looks like you could build it for 10 bucks if you had the parts.. A short 1913 rail welded to two clamp like things.. Get a couple round bits of metal with a lil smaller inner diameter of your barrel, weld little legs on them, drill though the legs and either tap them, or just drill completely though them and slap in a bolt with a nut.

May not be the prettiest thing, but I'm sure someone with a better grasp of metalworking could do better, besides that, its yours, and at 1/4 the price of that one, nothing stopping you from slapping on a couple extra rails too.

52-53 bucks total for that lil bit of metal.. Taking S&H into account..

Really, looks like you could build it for 10 bucks if you had the parts.. A short 1913 rail welded to two clamp like things.. Get a couple round bits of metal with a lil smaller inner diameter of your barrel, weld little legs on them, drill though the legs and either tap them, or just drill completely though them and slap in a bolt with a nut.

May not be the prettiest thing, but I'm sure someone with a better grasp of metalworking could do better, besides that, its yours, and at 1/4 the price of that one, nothing stopping you from slapping on a couple extra rails too.

Most rails are aluminum... makes welding fun... factor in cleaning up the TIG welds, and painting... then your time. I'm not saying it's a great deal at $50, what I am saying is that it works and could be on your gun in 5 minutes. It also has resale value... unlike most homemade parts from the WECSOG.

I'm still looking for a solution. Help!

I used an aluminum, single-railed clamp-on AR gas block for a .750" barrel and bored it out to 55/64" to fit on the .886" OD of the barrel.

See my post from about a month ago in the Saiga-12 forum titled "Co-witness Achieved" or something like that for pic's and details.

I used it with a top rail (Either Atlantic/Ultimak or the exceptional Cobra model) which eliminate the factory iron sights.

I worked with it to obtain co-witness through my EoTech.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Edited by guido2