Winchester Slugs Rangers LE ammo 2 3/4 12 gauge

How does the Saiga 12 cycle with the above ammo. The slug is a 1 oz and I was concerned that the gun might have problems with this light of an ammo. Does it work well with the saiga? It says in the paperwork I received that 1oz ammo might not work? Anythoughts would be great.

Ken

Edited by semiautoken
How does the Saiga 12 cycle with the above ammo. Th slug is a 1 oz and I was concerned that the gun might have problems with this light of an ammo. Does it work

I don't know about the slug LE rounds, but my department issues the reduced recoil 9 pellet shot and mine functions flawlessly. One of the guys took video of my old beat up converted S12 eating up the low recoil LE rounds and being fed Via AGP 10 rounders. When I post the video you will notice the the last round is fired about the time the first empty hits the ground and not one round misses center mass. Your results may differ from mine. I know a Deputy at another agency that couldn't get his S12 to function with the low recoil rounds. We checked his gas ports and they were not aligned properly. We enlarged the ports and his now eats the low recoil stuff as well as the full flavor rounds.