New Saiga source!!

Found this on a accessory search....

http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/saiga_..._op_800x296.jpg

Pictured above is an extremely modified Russian (Izmash) Saiga 12, 12 guage shotgun, modified by Allied Armament. The modifications include installation of a pistol grip, trigger guard, magazine well and 8 rd magazine, Quad Rail system by Halo Manufacturing, forward pistol grip, and new synthetic butstock. The sytstem allows the already venerable shotgun to be suited for close combat situations. Currently the gun comes in a semiautomatc configuration. We are also working on a civilian transferrable destructive device version that will run fully automatic. Please see options below.

Gun as pictured above $1400 one in stock.

saiga_12_super_op_800x296.jpg

Edited by MCASgt New River
We are also working on a civilian transferrable destructive device version that will run fully automatic.

I don't see how this would be possible.

Dude. . .I am confused also. Class III stuff is not a DD. . .until it is declared a DD, that is. . .otherwise it's simply Class III. So, WTF??? Does this guy even know of what he speaks? He claims to be in business, but. . .if so, why the bent understanding of the relevant laws. . .laws that he would have to know in order to BE in business. . .hmmmmm.

Edited by inparidel

They could get a FA to civilian ownership if they used something else already classified as a MG. i.e. RDIAS, or maybe an AK47 (and I mean AK47) reciever, or something similar. I'd be surprised, but it is totally legal (IMHO, YMMV, and all those other disclaimers ...).

My bet's on a mistake to, as the above would be odd.

I think what they're trying to do with the NFA categories is fit it into one category that trumps another.

IE if something is already an SBS, it can't be an AOW too.

Or if it is already an MG it can't also be an SBR, unless you transfer out the transferrable components.

I guess what they're assuming is that if it's a DD, it can't also be an MG.

I hope they do it in a manner that stays far clear of other Saigas when seeking a DD ruling for theirs.

Pictured above is an extremely modified Russian (Izmash) Saiga 12, 12 guage shotgun, modified by Allied Armament. The modifications include installation of a pistol grip, trigger guard, magazine well and 8 rd magazine, Quad Rail system by Halo Manufacturing, forward pistol grip, and new synthetic butstock. The sytstem allows the already venerable shotgun to be suited for close combat situations. Currently the gun comes in a semiautomatc configuration. We are also working on a civilian transferrable destructive device version that will run fully automatic. Please see options below.

What. . .are you guys TRYING to get this thing delecared a DD???? WTF??? PLEASE. . .CHILL and just enjoy these wonderful things as they are!!!!

What?. . .are you guys TRYING to get this thing delecared a DD???? WTF??? PLEASE. . .CHILL and just enjoy these wonderful things as they are!!!! Are you guys TRYING to put an end to these coool guns????? The US has already chosen a SELECT FIRE shotty, the AA-12. The S-12 is NOT in the running. Watch and learn.

http://www.defensereview.com/modules.php?n...cle&sid=892

http://www.defensereview.com/article741.html

http://www.futurefirepower.com/introducing...tgun-with-video

I repeat. . .ZERO RECOIL!!!! Makes the . . .MY beloved S-12 look like a stone axe!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0mO0qsdSqA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3v8AN_fJlQ...n%20Rifle%20gun

Edited by inparidel
Bob,

I am with you I don't see how it can be done, SBS sure, but not select fire. Perhaps they are going after the law enforcement community?

At any rate good luck finding those magazines,

The US Military has already selected and mfg'd a select fire shotty for US mil use. There will be ZERO ned for any select fire or drum toys for the S-12, unless it is to end the importation of the S-12. Watch Futureweapons for the select fire 12 guage (with miraculously ZERO recoil) for US troop usage. ANy discussion of S-12 drums or select fore is merely the death song for this wonderful gun.

Please see Futureweapons on the issue!!

Yes yes, the wonderful big heavy looking reduckulious select fire 12 gauge that you have to load like a Thompson SMG.. 32 round drum, 10 round stick.

For testing, using titanium #2 shot.. Raped those bits of paper good!

Says never needs cleaning.

And zero recoil.. I would like to have a little, so would know that the stupid thing fired.

Also.. Guy on Future Weapons is a freaking moron. Everything he finds is years and years old. Future is enegry based and EMLs, not big clunkly 12 gauges.

The US military did just get a new shotgun, but it's a straight pull single shot, not full auto. It's called the XM-26.

Anybody heard the US actually bought that thing from any source other than the retard on futureweapons?

I spoke to them and they said the military isn't buying the AA-12 directly. They are mostly being sold to companies that are mounting them on remote controlled helicopters, planes and ground bots.

The XM-26 can be a stand alone weapon but was mainly meant to be an under barrel mount for a rifle. It would open more ability for door breaching. It can also use the frag-12 rds. Did you notice that it takes saiga-12 mags?

Must own full auto... anything. In CT we can't have selectfire anything, but we can have fullauto. If I could afford a greasegun, I'd have one already. I'd buy a fullauto Saiga if somebody made it. Because hey, at that point they'll already be pushing to DD it, so I might as well buy a few if that happens.

It was my understanding that the XM-26 was semi-auto as opposed to a straight-pull. Might be wrong there, but it is one helluva compact package. Interesting that it takes saiga mags. Shows how hard it is to make a shotgun mag. Maybe someone should make an under-barrel mount for a s-12 shorty. Now that'd be one heavy combo!

It was my understanding that the XM-26 was semi-auto as opposed to a straight-pull. Might be wrong there, but it is one helluva compact package. Interesting that it takes saiga mags. Shows how hard it is to make a shotgun mag. Maybe someone should make an under-barrel mount for a s-12 shorty. Now that'd be one heavy combo!

Heavy, but BADASS!!! I thought of this for awhile. At the time we was talking about it people mentioned useing a sbr instead on the saiga-12 itself. I didn't really like the idea but now it is more appealing. 30rds of .223 up front would be a lot lighter than 20 12ga rds in the front :eek::angel: