to see what is worth

I have a Saiga 12 with 4- 10 round mags Tromix convert JP red dot site 1 16 round mag 3- 5 round mags, Chokes were done by Briley shotgun and a leg rig that hold the 4- 10 round mags and a Custom Built bag for all the above will post pics soon when I get back from Tromix with some new work done to it thanks Mark.

I have a Saiga 12 with 4- 10 round mags Tromix convert JP red dot site 1 16 round mag 3- 5 round mags, Chokes were done by Briley shotgun and a leg rig that hold the 4- 10 round mags and a Custom Built bag for all the above will post pics soon when I get back from Tromix with some new work done to it thanks Mark.

Are you trying to sell??...if so have you seen this post?

IT WOULD BEHOOVE YOU TO READ THIS.

Wait, does that say, one (1) 16 round magazine for the S-12?

Correct me if I'm wrong.. But I thought that was a huge freaking no no as that would piss off our friends down at the BATFE and class the thing a DD...

Wait, does that say, one (1) 16 round magazine for the S-12?

Correct me if I'm wrong.. But I thought that was a huge freaking no no as that would piss off our friends down at the BATFE and class the thing a DD...

You living under a rock my friend.....how is that any different then a 20 round drum that is already in production and that I own?? Oh the fun we have had!! :super:

I thought BAFTE OK'd the 10 round mag, and a 20 round drum, thats it, or else why couldn't you mod a 10 round AGP to fit 11 rounds like someone was saying was a big no no...

EDIT: found the thread, if its wrong, and I'm wrong, my bad, but I would rather not have the happy boys at BAFTE knocking down my door and throwing me in prison for having what I thought was a legal 16 round magazine, and sure as hell wouldn't want anyone else getting thrown in for something so stupid.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=110576

Edited by wali
I thought BAFTE OK'd the 10 round mag, and a 20 round drum, thats it, or else why couldn't you mod a 10 round AGP to fit 11 rounds like someone was saying was a big no no...

Wali, That makes absolutely NO SENSE at all .... which is why I could see that being the actual ruling that our .gov folks have created :)

Oh, and here's a :haha::smoke::rolleyes::unsure: for our friends in the .gov!

Just kiddin yall.

The mag were 2 AGP 10 rounders and 1 was cut and i now have a 16 round mag