Bad News. Delay in Drum Release!

Yeah refocus is a good idea Will...

Gee wiz Wally where are my manners?? I thought I was Joe Hilarious for a minute there...sorry ya never know who might pose under that name anymore... :unsure:

Sorry bout all my recent negativity....no negative vibes man....no negative vibes.

post-1293-1192555347.gif

I'll just keep my trap shut for a few more days and see how things play out. Sorry about that y'all.

Edited by Cobra 76 two

WTF? Mike? What gives man? You're probably sitting on a pile of them right now.

Obviously nobody wants to give you $hit about it, but come on man... :cryss:

I was hoping to rain some lead in the woods the 15th of Nov (big redneck holiday in Michigan)

Now I'm going to have to make a trip to Ohio to do a little huntin' - dammit...

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I NEED A PERMIT TO CARRY A KNIFE?? give me a break.

racegal, i wouldnt jump to any conclusions. the real americans down here I like, but the rest of these people and how things work? already having problems accepting it. damn these people dont know how to drive and they drag ASS. im sorry, but, how the hell does anyone get anything done this century down here?

<<INSERTING POST HERE, sorry>> Racegal was enjoying the freindly chat B

Hopefully Y'all can continue this in another thread. We all know how long MD's threads tend to get all by themselves...

She says...

"Well, down here we don't jump, we walk. smile.gif Time will tell. I don't know. Maybe you went a little too far south? Just enjoy the fact you won't have to deal with snow. Or seasons. Whereabouts you live? North south eat west? I just visited Ft. Meyers on the east coast and the skeeters were HUGE. You stand outside too long, you could die from blood loss!!!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy where you're living."

This should be deleted. I was told, correctly, that I was off topic. It was just nice to see B back again.

Yeah refocus is a good idea Will...

Gee wiz Wally where are my manners?? I thought I was Joe Hilarious for a minute there...sorry ya never know who might pose under that name anymore... :unsure:

Sorry bout all my recent negativity....no negative vibes man....no negative vibes.

post-1293-1192555347.gif

I'll just keep my trap shut for a few more days and see how things play out. Sorry about that y'all.

Oh no you don't!!

I won't know what to do with a nice Cobra!

Just give us a little explanation next time so we can all appreciate the negative waves....................

And back to our regular schedualed program....Ease up Mike,i learned long ago not to let things get to me,its not worth beating yourself over.Youve been straight with every one about the drum,it will happen in due time.Maybe a long road trip to ease your mind..i here Texas is nice this time of year :D

Ever thought about investors, is is the S12 market to small to get into it?

I really don't think I'll be taking investors. That just adds a lot of complications to things. The saiga-12 market is very, very small in comparrison to say the 7.62x39 market or the AR market. The saiga-12 is a good market though from the best I can tell. It is also getting more popular. And if they keep getting imported it will only grow. I just love the saiga-12 and wanted these things for myself and did what I had to do to get them. :super:

Mike,

I'm totally not surprised by this bad news, because Murphy is alive and well, and because it was out of your hands. Relax. Maybe you'll make the Xmas, maybe not. Stuff happens to us all. It's how you handle it that counts. You've been 100% open with it all, doesn't get any better than that.

-K

• 2 weeks later...
I think most of us would prefer to be patient and get a first rate product.

<~~ Is really surprised the first batch hasn't sold out.

I thought they would have sold out by now too. Please don't get me wrong, I am not complaining one bit! I am very satisfied with the current sales. I am very certain also that once they start to ship it will be kind of like the agp's did and the demand and orders will go through the roof for a couple months.

Also just to note again to everyone. The production IS NOT linked to the amount remaining. Production will not come faster or be delayed based on how what I have remaining sells. Please note though that just before I start shipping the price will be raised even if some of the original 1000 drums aren't spoken for. The reason is I have sold some small numbers of them to a couple dealers for the $165 each price. If I didn't raise the price at that time they would be forced to sit on what they bought until I increased the price. I told them I wouldn't do that to them.

• 3 weeks later...