Has everyone see this!!!!!!!!!&#33

We are a distributor for Allied, they mainly build 1919 & .50 cal BMG rifles but have been branching out into PPSH 41 , AK 47 & Saiga 12 conversions, they do nice work and are coming out with a .308 50 round drum for the G3 rifles and eventually the Saiga .308 rifle.

img-resized.png Reduced: 69% of original size [ 575 x 468 ] - Click to view full image

PPSH412.jpg

I'm not trying to be negative here...

But marketing a civilianized PPSH 41 with a military drum mag is a long, long, long way from actually making a functional and affordable drum magazine (in .308 none-the-less) for HK & Saiga .308 firearms.

I'll have to put that on my "I'll believe it when I see it" list.

Edited by lollygagger

I know what your saying, I waited to convert my Saiga's for 3 years, I waited for over a year for the ten round mags for the 12, about a year for my 20 rounders.

I'm being optimistic, I know how frustrating it is to wait for something you want/need. Sometimes it's better not to know of products coming down the shoot til it hits the market.

Interesting looking, and, I like the modular concept.

I suspect these are not ofthe type that has to be wound, right?

Now, we just need to see them hit the market and prove that they function. If these work well, there is a heck of a market out there for them -in HK & FAL weapons.

These are not going to be inexpensive, I bet.

(I'll jus' wait and see what happens -the FBMG chaos does not need to be repeated)

The pepole that are making the mags for the S12 need to make them for the 308 I have a S12 but a 308 drum would be awsome ,wish AGP would make 308 mags, just make another mold and change the top of the mag to fit the S308 and leave the rest of the mag alone and bam you would have a 40 rd 308 mag :super:

Built to Last a Lifetime

All parts are made from high impact and high heat resistant materials: composite reinforced plastic, aluminum, and steel.

After rigorous testing its durable construction sustained severe abuse and remained operable.We guarantee the unit should prove dependable in any situation, and should be able to pass any military test and for this reason we are giving the first thousand units a lifetime warranty.

Built on the Principal of Simplicity

We have simplified the operation of the drum so that it only requires a small allan head wrench to remove and change the magazine collars. By simplifying disassembly it makes it easier for the operator change the magazine collars and repair the unit if debris is ever to become lodged in the inside (sand, mud, etc.)

Built on Versatility

By standardizing the lower magazine housing any owner can adapt their drum to fit any variety of .308 caliber magazine fed rifles by purchasing additional magazine collars. This lowers the cost to the customer as they do not have to purchase a complete drum to operate a different .308 caliber firearm.

Built to be Used

By keeping the drum central and lowering the housing it allows for the drum to be fielded without being intrusive to the users forearm. The drum lies low enough that person firing the rifle will be able to fully extend their arm up the forearm grip of their rifle allowing for a comfortable shooting position. We have also kept the weight of the firearm acceptable for its use, the overall weight of a loaded drum is approximately 6.5 Lbs or 2.95 kilos.

Built for Superior Firepower.

Magazine changes are deadly! that 2 second magazine change with a 20 or 30 round magazine could leave you neutral while your enemy is laying suppressive fire giving them the advantage to make advancements on your position. Having more ammunition in your magazine will allow you to keep your enemy suppressed and allow you to make advancements on their position. No other army has high capacity .308 caliber drum at this time; the first country that utilizes this new technology will have a major advantage over their opposition. Not only will it allow for more suppressive firepower but it will also conceal the position of light machine gun operator as all other firearms in the squadron will have longer sustained continuous firepower.

Built as an Investment

Due to the political landscape of the American public towards firearms and democratic debate about gun control you can be assured that eventually there will be another high capacity magazine ban as we saw in 1994-2004. We strategically manufactured this drum for one of two reasons, the first being that no one was doing it and secondly because of the potential for another high capacity magazine ban. As many people had seen during 1994-2004 magazines over ten round capacity sky-rocketed. High quality or rare units made the largest return and that is why we are manufacturing this product to be of the best quality available.