Calender Girl w/Tromix 8" SBS (Pic)

It's too bad she doesn't have her finger on the trigger so the internet safety commandos would have something to bitch about...........

I take it the safety commandos bug you also..

Edited by Banshee
The new 2008 Subguns.com calender has one of the girls holding a Tromix SBS. You can buy the calenders here.

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.c...query=retrieval

Mystri.jpg

Okay, I'll be the first knuckle-head to ask: "What's that shit hanging on the wall in the background???" (I mean.... you know, that was AFTER I had spent a solid 60 seconds goggling at first the TROMIX SBS and then the model's headlights, etc.... So don't be gett'n the wrong idea regarding my sexual orientation ... :lolol: .... :lolol:... Juggernaut, keep your mouth shut! :haha:)

That crap on the wall reminds me of, whatever the hell ya might call them, collars that you put on race horses 'n shit.

Edited by Gary

Gary, you should really get your own show on A&E so you can help us straight guys with interior decorating! :haha:

(Seriously folks, He's got a real pretty wife... so, I'm (kinda) sure he's straight)

It's too bad she doesn't have her finger on the trigger so the internet safety commandos would have something to bitch about...........

LoL...that was pretty much what I thought, but in reverse: "At least we don't have to hear people bitching that her finger is on the trigger." Cute girl. HOT GUN.

Edited by MindFork
Gary, you should really get your own show on A&E so you can help us straight guys with interior decorating! :haha:

(Seriously folks, He's got a real pretty wife... so, I'm (kinda) sure he's straight)

Yea, well... after meeting you in person, I'm quite sure you're sport'n a pencil dick.

(At least.... THAT's what your wife implied.)

:haha:

Yea, well... after meeting you in person, I'm quite sure you're sport'n a pencil dick.

giant_pencil.jpg

giant_pencil.jpg

Damn Bro, you've got a .jpg image on file for every friggen eventuality now don't ya????

:lolol: ..... :lolol: ..... :lolol: ..... :lolol: ..... :lolol: ........ :super:

Edited by Gary

giant_pencil.jpg

Touché :up: .

Goldarn glad she aint a 'Lefty' or the ejected shell might slam through her thin skirt and smack her in the 'Scamper'.

"Scamper"... I like that; will have to remember it for some future use. :super:

yes gary, thats the parts that women have.....

Goldarn glad she aint a 'Lefty' or the ejected shell might slam through her thin skirt and smack her in the 'Scamper'.

"Scamper"... I like that; will have to remember it for some future use. :super:

yes gary, thats the parts that women have.....

no shit..i'll have to start taking notes :rolleyes:

The things in the back are parrot feathered headdresses from Central America.

We were really at the location for a sunset shot, but it did not work out, the wall in the dining room was a "back up" setup for that location.

There were no clouds. Be aware there is no post processing on these images.

Msunset.JPG

MystriKneel.JPG

The things in the back are parrot feathered headdresses from Central America.

We were really at the location for a sunset shot, but it did not work out, the wall in the dining room was a "back up" setup for that location.

So they're from Central-friggen-America huh? Interesting.

I spent six months of my life in Honduras over a decade ago..... and I never saw anything like these parrot feathered headdresses. Then again, Honduras is one of the more..... challenged Central American countries.

Thanks Geister for letting me know! :super: ... :super:

I'm not taking anything culturally away from the Yekuana Indians but, how about some info (or more pix!) on the modelwith the Saiga-12? Sorry, it's the sailor part of me that was checking out the model and finally, minutes later I noticed she actually had nice......Saiga-12 (what were thinking I was going to say?)!! :devil:

I'm not taking anything culturally away from the Yekuana Indians but, how about some info (or more pix!) on the modelwith the Saiga-12?

Yeah, it seems to be going off on a tangent here. Pretty soon, the thread will be about the rainforests of Brazil. OK, "Hot chick with hot gun" take 2! Let's take it from the top everyone. Action!

Edited by 22_Shooter