SAIGA 223 VALUE

I have a 223 cal. Saiga with the 20" barrel and would like to know it's value. it is new, UNFIRED, with the original box and accessories, manuals, etc. I was going to convert it and just have not gotten around to it. I also have a K-Var AK polymer buttsock and grip, grip nut & bolt TAPCO G2 trigger mech, Dinzag bullet Guide and Dinzag AK74-type brake. I also have 7 black Bulgarian AK74 mags. What is the value of this gun unconverted, as it currently sits?

thanks so much!

Uhhh... not to be a forum-police but i'm pretty sure that in the "For-sale Rules" it states that you can't start posts like this, a thinly veiled "bid-to-buy" auction which starts off as a "how much is X worth" and results in a "SOLD" response after some PMs. But I have no prob if the mods have no prob.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=an...p;f=42&id=4

Lately we have been seeing more an more people, who are NOT contributors, "bending" the rules and cleverly posting ads in different forums, including this one, where instead of actually starting a thread saying they have an item they would like to sell, they "fish" for buyers or trades by saying they have an item and would like to know it's value (or something similar). Then of course the thread evolves into "how much do you want for it?" or similar, and before you know it, a non contributor has successfully skirted the rules and sold or traded his gun or whatever and made no donation to the site what so ever.

This has to stop. We are not trying to be the fun police or Nazi party. RULES ARE RULES.

From now on when someone makes this mistake (on purpose or unwittingly, it doesn't matter) they will receive a formal warning and their thread will be immediately deleted and not be allowed reposted even if they do contribute. There has to be some responsibility taken.

Seen HERE : http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19918

Edited by SaigaNoobie

Well thanks for the info, but I AM NOTGOING TO SELL and this is not an atempt to bend any rules!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES.

pretty snotty bunh here, I do say!

Uhhh... not to be a forum-police but i'm pretty sure that in the "For-sale Rules" it states that you can't start posts like this, a thinly veiled "bid-to-buy" auction which starts off as a "how much is X worth" and results in a "SOLD" response after some PMs. But I have no prob if the mods have no prob.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=an...p;f=42&id=4

Lately we have been seeing more an more people, who are NOT contributors, "bending" the rules and cleverly posting ads in different forums, including this one, where instead of actually starting a thread saying they have an item they would like to sell, they "fish" for buyers or trades by saying they have an item and would like to know it's value (or something similar). Then of course the thread evolves into "how much do you want for it?" or similar, and before you know it, a non contributor has successfully skirted the rules and sold or traded his gun or whatever and made no donation to the site what so ever.

This has to stop. We are not trying to be the fun police or Nazi party. RULES ARE RULES.

From now on when someone makes this mistake (on purpose or unwittingly, it doesn't matter) they will receive a formal warning and their thread will be immediately deleted and not be allowed reposted even if they do contribute. There has to be some responsibility taken.

Seen HERE : http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19918

We aren't snotty. We just like to play by the rules. Too many here don't contribute anything but try to profit from this forum. If they'd simply make a donation, there would be no problem.

Edited by Racegal20

DUDE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE BEING SNOTTY.

Just because you are supposedly not interested in selling it to anyone here, that is not the point. The rules were put in place because there are a lot of other people who will try any back door they can get in, rather than just donate a little bit of money to the forum so they can sell as they wish. We have seen it, it's not a figment of our imagination.

Unfortunately there are buttholes in the world who can't be trusted not to drive down city streets at dangerously high speeds so guess what? Now I have to drive my hotrod car that would rather go faster than 35mph in second gear, but eats more gas staying in first. I have good judgement and wouldn't run anyone down but just because some snotty butthole thought he was above the rules of common sense, and ran over some kids playing ball because he couldn't stop, now we ALL have to crawl. GET IT?

This is not a firearms value estimation service here. It's a forum devoted to sharing info on the Saiga rifles and shotguns. Pricing info can be very easily found by simply looking at other "new unfired" rifles on the websites that advertise them for sale. How much did you buy it for? How much did you pay for all your accessories total and are they all still in perfect resell-able condition?

Add those numbers together and viola! There's what you tell your insurance agent.

How complicated is that?

:unsure:

If you want snotty, go over to Barfcom, I'm sure they will oblige.