.223 mags Orlite Galil

Hey guys, I was gong to buy a bunch of new Orlite Galil mags from CDNN, but they're sold out. Does any body know a place that or a person that sells them for a reasonable price? Thanks.

How many are you looking for? I may have a few extra's. I just moved and still have a lot of stuff boxed up. I need to make sure they made the trip. The ex-wife threw some stuff out and I'm not sure what all went. If you are just looking for a few, PM me and I'll see what I have.

Edited by madmilo
Damn bro, like din man says, you probably will have more PM that a whore 5 dollar whore

on fleet day on Fort lauderdale will have costumers.

Willington ad Jack got the last of what I had to spare. Beleive it or not, they were the only replies.

Bro, I guess people are not interested on the orlites.

Ever since they went from $5 to $15, it brings them into the price rance of converting '74 bakelites, steel & poly mil surp as well as .223 (ducks head....promags).

I like 'em, but I don't have enough ammo to fill them all, much less any of the others.

(damn nephew)

they did go $5 --> $15 --> $19 --> No longer available at CDNN for $19.99...

ORF did make a bunch of Galil receivers and the AK Forum did a huge group buy on them...

There are a little of them on gun broker, but mainly the steel ones for $35 a pop...

An alternative would be a South African R4 magazine, by Denel, they look a bit different and have a circle with a P for Praetori... but those are pretty rare...

I bought a few from this guy on Gunbroker when they were a bit cheaper...his shippings reasonable also.Beggers cant be choosers for now. :unsure

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=83713558:

**EDIT**

Ah hell,the link dont work...Its Joespawnshop,has them 2 for $37 bucks & $6 shipping.I believe he sells in bigger bunches also.

Edited by Pointer
  • 1 month later...