Good AK gunsmith, and standard muzzlebrake questions

Hey you guys, I'm looking for an accomplished AK gunsmith who does quality work. If there's one in your area, maybe you could turn me on to him by giving me his number or contact info. My gunsmith knows jack diddly about AKs and I need some work done that isn't readily do-able with my small selection of tools.

Also, I'm kind of in the dark as far as what caliber muzzle brakes and flash hiders are threaded for what. I know that most standard AK brakes are 14x1 LH and are .30 cal, but what about 15x1, 17x1, 22x1.5 or 24x1? What are their standard caliber? And where can I find a good selection of brakes in different calibers and thread pitches?

If anybody has any information on either of these two subjects, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Jack here are two that I'm familiar with www.angelfire.com/ok3/firingline and www.marshallarms.com hope this helps.

Hey you guys, I'm looking for an accomplished AK gunsmith who does quality work. If there's one in your area, maybe you could turn me on to him by giving me his number or contact info. My gunsmith knows jack diddly about AKs and I need some work done that isn't readily do-able with my small selection of tools.

Also, I'm kind of in the dark as far as what caliber muzzle brakes and flash hiders are threaded for what. I know that most standard AK brakes are 14x1 LH and are .30 cal, but what about 15x1, 17x1, 22x1.5 or 24x1? What are their standard caliber? And where can I find a good selection of brakes in different calibers and thread pitches?

If anybody has any information on either of these two subjects, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.