DinzagArms.com web site launched

Web site is launched!!!

dinzagarmso.jpg

For any orders or information on my parts, check out the site or email me. The old for-sale page will be taken down so I can keep my parts, pricing & pics current and not have to pester the mods with constant changing. (rip edit button - lol)

Let me know if you happen across any bugs...

Thank You to all the forum members who've I've had the pleasure of dealing with over the years. Without your support I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing. Too many of you to list.

Of all the forums I have participated on, this one is home. Lot's of out of the box thinking and WECSOG building is what brought me to this site and that's what make sthis place great. Thanks Makc & Bvamp for the bandwidth keeping this place running and not tossing my a$$ to the curb.

Extra special thank you to MacMan here on the forum for his hard work in helping me get the site set up! It's truly appreciated. If anyone has similiar aspirations, look the man up!

Also thanks to Jugg, Indy & Cobra for keeping my old for-sale page updated & running. You've all been true friends. :smoke:

It's a pleasure man. Great luck with your new site! ummmmm... :unsure: I mean Break tap!

Dude I just went and checked out the site! That's awesome man! :super:

You've got some killer S-12 images in there... :angel:

Great job MacMan.

Edited by Cobra 76 two
I mean Break tap!

That's not as funny when you've actually done it!! :rolleyes:

Great news on the site -- it looks excellent.

Now all you have to do if fix your email address, dude -- that extra "z" in there just throws everyone for a loop!!

Jim

I mean Break tap!

That's not as funny when you've actually done it!! :rolleyes:

Great news on the site -- it looks excellent.

Now all you have to do if fix your email address, dude -- that extra "z" in there just throws everyone for a loop!!

Jim

That is the correct email address, with two Z's in it.

Mr. Dinzag,

Congratulations to you and your new website. May your business be brisk and bountiful. I have had a few dealings with you and have only good thigs to say about you. You deliver on all your promises. I think I'm gonna order one of your glow in the dark T-shirts. I'll be in touch.

nyclu3

That is the correct email address, with two Z's in it.

I know -- but that's the only place he spells it with two z's -- everything else (including the name of the website) has just one.

Jim

OK, gotcha.

And BTW Jim I HAVE broken taps :rolleyes:

I've broken some that I would have rather broken a leg I think... :ded:

I think I've written a couple books on breaking taps - live & learn.

My worst was when I snapped off a couple exhaust manifold bolts in the wifey's '77 Grand Prix SJ.

Fun times, fun times! :unsure:

If anyone else on here has a site I can link to that I missed I can add it. VestGuy & some others who pull the line for our Saigas. Working on BRG3 page & devin as well.

Thanks guys,

Brian