Best Ammo for Saiga-12

Speer Lawman and Federal 00 Buck function flawlessly in my 2001 22" Saiga on either gas setting. Accuracy of both are quite good as well. No issues with 'Flattened' top shell left loaded in mag either.

Remington express 2 3/4" buck shoots very well through a full choke. I leave the same 5 rounds in my magazine on a closed bolt and haven't had any flattening issues with those shells. I check that they'll feed periodically, but the same shells has been in there for at least 2 years now without any trouble.

Wolf shoots OK, but deforms too much through my full choke and patterns best from my modified.

S&B 2-3/4" Magnums have worked flawlessly in my Saiga better than anything else, I think because of their length. I used the 2-3/4" magnum #4B and #00B, they're awesome. A lot of people that shoot low-recoil (low power) 12ga in speed competitions hate the stuff, but I think it gets the job done beautifully.

I know a couple stores around me that sell it at $4.25 for a box of 10. Cheaper than I see it online.