again dragunov style stock saiga 223 but dont know were to find :(

hello,

I'am new here and i'm from the Netherlands i have for a couple of weeks my own Saiga 223 and love my gun :angel:

anyway, i was searching the internet for a dragunov style stock but i'm confused now :s

some stores say that the stock doesn't fit on the Saiga.

my question is where can find one that will fit on my sSiga? and can they shipp to the Nethelands?

Greetz Dennis

hello,

I'am new here and i'm from the Netherlands i have for a couple of weeks my own Saiga 223 and love my gun :angel:

anyway, i was searching the internet for a dragunov style stock but i'm confused now :s

some stores say that the stock doesn't fit on the Saiga.

my question is where can find one that will fit on my sSiga? and can they shipp to the Nethelands?

Greetz Dennis

There is a Russian made side folding stock that is available for Saiga rifles and shotguns. They sell this in the US, though our Federal laws can create issues when we install it on our Saiga's.

For EU citizens, I would go to: http://www.rusmilitary.com and look at the AK & SVD Furniture web page.

Hope this information was useful.

Bill

oh I almost forgot what is the diference between ''stamped receiver and milled receiver?''

Greetz Dennis

A milled receiver has been machined from a single block of metal, whereas a stamped one is formed from a sheet of metal.

I put a Choate AK-47 Dragunov stock on my Saiga. It required only minor inletting with a Dremel tool to make it fit.

http://www.tjgeneralstore.com/ak-47_stocks.htm

http://www.riflestock.com/catalog_page.cfm...mp;NewProduct=0

This stock will only fit if you move the trigger forward. It comes with new upper and lower forend. You will need to use the original forend unless you press off your Front Sight Base.

Edited by pogy
  • 3 months later...
oke, thank you people for the replies

I think that it would work, also thanks for the information

Look up mississippi auto arms. They sell a skeleton stock that will fit your rifle without modification and its only like 70 dollars. Don't know if they ship to the netherlands. i bought one for my rifle and I love it. Has a great feel.