Not Quite Saiga But Kalashnikov

My AR loving brother found his AK loving brother a Boker automatic folder knife.

These go for low to mid $30 USD on the net. Boker has quite a few variants in their Kalashnikov line up and this is the low end.

It's a decent knife and of course the case it comes in is pretty sweet as you can see below. The only thing I don't really care for is the safety; but that's a minor issue. The knife is approx. 4" folded and 7.5" open, so it is a bit on the larger size (for my uses anyways).

What would make this knife perfect to me is if it were a bit smaller and if you could swap the side the pocket clip is on, like a lot of the Kershaws.

It's a very well built knife with a great spring in it for the automatic part. It has a good blade and I like partially serrated blades. If I had seen it in the $30 range, I very well may have picked it up, seeing as how this was a gift from my brother, I will cherish it, love it, hold it, and make sure it has a good life...LOL

post-1913-1193500805_thumb.jpg

the magnum line is the economical one...

i'd start there

i bought their high end boker cera-titan... not to impressed

that magnum kalash auto-opener is my next purchase however

the boker kalash is more fore the collector

you got to love a cheap knife that comes with the quality of a higher dollar knife