Tromix shark break compensator

Hmmmm...It would be cool if Tony would designate like Cobra or Dinzag (somebody trustworthy and already set up to provide parts) to handle retail distribution of his brakes. I realize Tony doesn't have the time to devote to it, but I imagine a lot of people would pick 'em up if it were easier.

Just a thought.....

guido2 in Houston

Both Mississippi Auto Arms and Atlantic Firearms stock Tromix Shark brakes.

Good to know since neither of them list them on their site. Their phone numbers are below to aid in your search.

Atlantic Firearms

Office: (410) 352-5183

Voice: (410) 352-5183

Mississippi Auto Arms

(228) 216-3263

Both Mississippi Auto Arms and Atlantic Firearms stock Tromix Shark brakes.

Tanks a brazillian, Tony...I have a couple of co-workers (Saiga virgins) who were slobbering over the pic's of mine. I didn't know where to direct them to get one, and was getting tired of the saliva everywhere....

guido2 in Houston

I got one of Tony's Shark brakes added to my Saiga when I sent it to him for the conversion. Very happy with it.

The reason I got it was because of an altercation I had many years ago. Long story short - I had to exit the front door of my apartment to stop a half dozen scum from starting a fight with a couple buddies of mine who were outside.

I racked the slide on my 12 gauge to get their attention as I came out the door - but then after the initial calming effect one of the thugs gave me some lip and looked like he was going to advance on me. I was able to get him to back up but wished I had something to split the difference between mere words and a blast of 00 buck to his face.

I think the Shark brake would have been ideal to have wordlessly handled the situation.

I got one of Tony's Shark brakes added to my Saiga when I sent it to him for the conversion. Very happy with it.

The reason I got it was because of an altercation I had many years ago. Long story short - I had to exit the front door of my apartment to stop a half dozen scum from starting a fight with a couple buddies of mine who were outside.

I racked the slide on my 12 gauge to get their attention as I came out the door - but then after the initial calming effect one of the thugs gave me some lip and looked like he was going to advance on me. I was able to get him to back up but wished I had something to split the difference between mere words and a blast of 00 buck to his face.

I think the Shark brake would have been ideal to have wordlessly handled the situation.

'

"Oh, but you vill talk.....Ve haf vays....Heh....heh....heh...."

guido2 in Houston

Edited by guido2

Anyone that would not be intimidated with that shark brake coming their way is a complete and utter fool.

Devils advocate:

You mean you shot this victim who was trespassing on your property when you could have just poked him with your barrel? Why didn't you 'choose' the less lethal option that you had at your disposal?

Are you just bloodthirsty?

"Well, yes, your Honor. I shot him because I live in the great state of Texas, which has granted it's citizens who are allowed to protect their self, family and property with firearms the protection afforded by the "Castle Doctrine"."

"Therefore, not only am I not answering any more questions, I am not actually even here, since the Grand Jury saw no cause to bill me for any crime, and there is insufficient grounds to charge me with anything".

"So, your Honor, shove it up 'yer ass. With all due respect, of course...."

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

The only thing I don't like about the Shark Brake is that it makes putting a gun sock over the gun a PITA.

I have a little plastic cap for mine, works great.

What he said...

You can use a film canister with a little a little padding on the inside (paper towel or elec tape) if you can't find something to just snap right on there.

I use an old scope cap for the Tromix rifle brake on my .223.

Edited by Cobra 76 two