Thanks guys.. I put the ACE stock & grip on it, Tapco handguard, and bought the ProMags, muzzle break and bullet guide from Danzig (of course) and duracoated it German Blue. Yesterday at the range it was dead on at 50 yards until I got to the 10th or 15th round when the barrel started to heat up then I was a little off, have to wait a second between rounds (BS)! But other than that I had a fun day at the range....

Thanks guys.. I put the ACE stock & grip on it, Tapco handguard, and bought the ProMags, muzzle break and bullet guide from Danzig (of course) and duracoated it German Blue. Yesterday at the range it was dead on at 50 yards until I got to the 10th or 15th round when the barrel started to heat up then I was a little off, have to wait a second between rounds (BS)! But other than that I had a fun day at the range....

Nice...I like it...I'm getting a .223 next. My 7.62 is getting the ACE treatment right now and I have already verify tested the Master Moulder USA 30 rd. mags (slight filing mod). Question is: Pretty easy to install the ACE Folder right? I have mine, they just screwed up and forgot to send the SFM (side folding mechanism) but I was only charged 129 + ship = $142, so I guess it was worth the wait until they ship the missing part. I had already removed the stock when I noticed the error...but they are fine about correcting the mistake.

Do you think I sould get the 20" like yours or the 16" like my 7.62...I want that sniper rifle look and will be transferring my 3-9x42 compact scope to the .223 either way. I need feedback on the accuarcy diff. in the 2...if yours heats up and loses some...I wonder if the 16" would too.... hot barrel whip might be the culprit on the longer barrel? But I do like that look to round out my collection. (I opted for a cheap, but awesome laminated Mosin M44 7.62x54R for my hi-power .308 replacement)(79.95 at AIM - Beautiful Killer Utility rifle, smooth action, just not a collector version due to the refinish w/ forced matching parts) So now I need a .223 Saiga, just can't decide on the 16" or 20 ".

Edited by BullShark012

Nice...I like it...I'm getting a .223 next. My 7.62 is getting the ACE treatment right now and I have already verify tested the Master Moulder USA 30 rd. mags (slight filing mod). Question is: Pretty easy to install the ACE Folder right? I have mine, they just screwed up and forgot to send the SFM (side folding mechanism) but I was only charged 129 + ship = $142, so I guess it was worth the wait until they ship the missing part. I had already removed the stock when I noticed the error...but they are fine about correcting the mistake.

Do you think I sould get the 20" like yours or the 16" like my 7.62...I want that sniper rifle look and will be transferring my 3-9x42 compact scope to the .223 either way. I need feedback on the accuarcy diff. in the 2...if yours heats up and loses some...I wonder if the 16" would too.... hot barrel whip might be the culprit on the longer barrel? But I do like that look to round out my collection. (I opted for a cheap, but awesome laminated Mosin M44 7.62x54R for my hi-power .308 replacement)(79.95 at AIM - Beautiful Killer Utility rifle, smooth action, just not a collector version due to the refinish w/ forced matching parts) So now I need a .223 Saiga, just can't decide on the 16" or 20 ".

Bull,

Oh, yea it's easy to install. I have to be honest, I bought all three of the Saiga's.. I've got the 7.62 in 16" and the 308 in the 20". For the 7.62 I did the ACE stock folder.. I wanted the tactical look on that one. But on both they were easy to install. I like shooting the 7.62, however I have just a red dot on it and I stand up when shooting it, so I really have been out there for accuracy on that one. Just wasting ammo! I wanted a sniper look on the .223 so that was what I was after. But man at fifty yards I was on target for the first 10 or so rounds... But also I am shooting wolf ammo, so that might be another reason why it gets off a little bit.

Now for the 308 I haven't done anything to it but give it the skelton stock. We'll see how well it does this weekend when deer season opens here in TX on the 3rd.

My 2 cents worth is 20" on the .223.

Sulphur