I walked into Uber's guns in Pensacola Fl. today and found 3 Norinco sporter 92's (.223 AK) and a Norinco Hunter in 762X39. The three 92's are still in plastic. A lady came in and sold them to the shop. They belonged to her ex-husband.

The owner of the shop is going to sell them for between $300 and $500 depending on if she can bring in the original boxes and magazines. I grabbed one to put on hold hoping that they don't find the boxes and magazines. I have magazines that will work and I'm plannining on converting it and shooting the heck out of it.

If anyone else is looking for one the phone number is (850) 456-9456. They all look very good and have never been fired.

The Hunter is used but in very good condition again he is waiting on the magazine to give a price and should know something in the next day or two.

Edited by madmilo
Is the 7.62x39 Hunter stamped or milled?

There were at least a couple variations of the Norinco "hunter' (mostly difference in rear sight placement)...

But, all were milled.

FWIW, they do not "convert" well -there is mostly a furniture problem (they have a angled receiver end and tang.

They would be valued well under the 92's.

LG

Edited by lollygagger
Is the 7.62x39 Hunter stamped or milled?

But, all were milled.

I'm familiar with the Type 1, 2 and 3 Norinco Hunters (I own a type 1).

What kind of Hunter is this?

2yxoxh4.jpg

34nha8o.jpg

It looks stamped to me, which is why I asked "Is it milled or stamped?"

Edited by nalioth
  • 9 years later...

Old thread but I saw a Norinco with a rear peep sight almost over the tank at a gun show today what model is that how much is it worth they were asking 575

Old thread but I saw a Norinco with a rear peep sight almost over the tank at a gun show today what model is that how much is it worth they were asking 575