Proto type is finished.....

Proto type work is complete,........CAD drawings are a bitch for the patent paperwork,..........I should be revealing the slickest accessory for the Saiga I've built yet...................Every third AK in the country will have this modification in two years.......... :smoke:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You work fast VANKILLER. It was only last week that you said you were looking for a project. But hell if we got to wait for the government to issue a patent we might all die an old slow death waiting.

I will be keeping my eye on this post!

post-4575-1193944511.gif

Wow, another bayonet lug, bring it on brother! Put me down for two.

I think you and I may have met once. My Bro took me into a gun shop in Moyock on our way over to Blackwater.

That would have been my shop....Cole's Gun Works....I sold the building and retired for a couple of years.........had to give up retirement...........or strangle the old lady........packed up all my toys and moved to Ohio.......

post-2142-1193959816_thumb.jpg

You work fast VANKILLER. It was only last week that you said you were looking for a project. But hell if we got to wait for the government to issue a patent we might all die an old slow death waiting.

I will be keeping my eye on this post!

~~~~~~~~~Once they recieve the patent, I'll post a pic, and start taking orders......... :blues: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`no wonder the girls are always teasin with what they got..........teasin is kinda fun........LOL.......

post-2142-1193962859.jpg

Edited by VanKiller

I think you and I may have met once. My Bro took me into a gun shop in Moyock on our way over to Blackwater.

That would have been my shop....Cole's Gun Works....I sold the building and retired for a couple of years.........had to give up retirement...........or strangle the old lady........packed up all my toys and moved to Ohio.......

Yup, that is it. My bro lives just across the state line from there. Some of his coworkers were customers of yours.

You were actually kind of nice in person, I will tell him I found you one state over from me.

Big Man, your f'ing killing me...From now on, all you guys just shut the hell up about "what your going to do" until the goods are ready to release, ....or is that why you've returned old great one. You dirty bastard, you've probably got this done, this is just the set up for the kill isn't it. I'm trying to keep a handle on my spending, but you jackasses have pretty much got me hooked into buying another S12 just to build with new goods.

Spill it Teddy Bear killer, what specific function of the gun is the product aimed at....sighting, reloading, trigger? You said all AK's, not Saiga 12's. Hmmmm :cryss:

Yup, that is it. My bro lives just across the state line from there. Some of his coworkers were customers of yours.

You were actually kind of nice in person, I will tell him I found you one state over from me.

Don't tell anyone I was nice........yer gonna ruin my image........Lol.........I bought an apartment building up here.....they'll tell you I'm a sumbitch...

Big Man, your f'ing killing me...From now on, all you guys just shut the hell up about "what your going to do" until the goods are ready to release, ....or is that why you've returned old great one. You dirty bastard, you've probably got this done, this is just the set up for the kill isn't it. I'm trying to keep a handle on my spending, but you jackasses have pretty much got me hooked into buying another S12 just to build with new goods.

Spill it Teddy Bear killer, what specific function of the gun is the product aimed at....sighting, reloading, trigger? You said all AK's, not Saiga 12's. Hmmmm :cryss:

~~~~~~~~Did I say all Ak's.........I wonder what I meant by that.........and the prints are getting drawn up now........It's amazing how much you can get done ,,,,with no pesky customers / phone/ ...ect......but as far as an early release.....................

post-2142-1193968403.jpg

It's a mount isn't it, gotta be it...you've posted two pic's, a mouse mounting a dead mouse, and now a dog mounting a dog, not to mention a chick that a lot of us would like to mount.. Fit's all AK's. Yup, gotta be a mount. Bottle openers good too but the Isrealies already done that one to keep their soldiers from ruining the feed lips on their mags. I'm going with mount, what do I win :rolleyes:

It's a mount isn't it, gotta be it...you've posted two pic's, a mouse mounting a dead mouse, and now a dog mounting a dog, not to mention a chick that a lot of us would like to mount.. Fit's all AK's. Yup, gotta be a mount. Bottle openers good too but the Isrealies already done that one to keep their soldiers from ruining the feed lips on their mags. I'm going with mount, what do I win :rolleyes:

Sorry.........Not a mount.......I'm just frustrated...............maybe that's why I built a 12ga. machinegun.............

post-2142-1193970515.jpg

at least I dont have to be left in suspense, because I know what it is. BUT, I promised the man I would not let a peep out, so rest assured, Im playing dumb. (not like its that hard for me to do)

you guys are going to like it, that much I know.

tom, you should leave these guys guessing for another week or two. It will drive them crazy knowing that there is a universal AK part that has not been done yet, that they cant figure out what the heck it is, with knowledge that they probably will all want one..... :)

tom, you should leave these guys guessing for another week or two. It will drive them crazy knowing that there is a universal AK part that has not been done yet, that they cant figure out what the heck it is, with knowledge that they probably will all want one..... :)

Well Ben,.......It seems you have a mean streak ........maybe I should wait until I have the first 1000 or so in my hot little hands................................. :devil:

post-2142-1194013057.jpg

Knowing the people on this board, if it costs more than $20 you need to give them a month of drinking Natural Light and Milwaukee's Best instead of Good beer to save money up to afford it. Remember, we Saiga owners are usually cheap bastards, I know I am.

But If it costs < $20 then I say go ahead and keep it a seceret, just remember, give people time to save the cash for the more expensive stuff..... I mean we shoot the junkiest ammo to save 3 cents a round.

Knowing the people on this board, if it costs more than $20 you need to give them a month of drinking Natural Light and Milwaukee's Best instead of Good beer to save money up to afford it. Remember, we Saiga owners are usually cheap bastards, I know I am.

But If it costs < $20 then I say go ahead and keep it a seceret, just remember, give people time to save the cash for the more expensive stuff..... I mean we shoot the junkiest ammo to save 3 cents a round.

Better start savin............about $150 ---$200.......I'm thinking the first 50 orders are gonna get a hell of a deal.,,,,I may do the installation free on the first 50 prepaid customers...............$100 installed.......delivered by 1 Jan or 50% refund of the money..........Still gotta crunch the numbers, but the Saiga forum will get the first chance at this little jewel....... :smoke:

post-2142-1194016690.jpg

Ah $150!!!! You better give us Photos or conceptual drawings etc. I don't want to scrimp on beer / ammo for a month only to find out it's a beer opener that uses ammo, both of which I'll have none of by that time!
Planning on havin the pics posted next week, once the patent is filed, then I'll have the pat pending protection............ :smoke: ~~~~~~~~~~~~It's coming along~~~~~~~~~~the little elves are hard at it, making little pieces of steel out of big pieces of steel....

better not be a segway gun cart. On the techie forums they hyped 'Ginger' for months as being something so top secret that would totally change urban living as we know it. The speculation was a revolutionary stirling engine but it turned out to be a scooter????? The innovation was the gyroscope balancing gizmo stuff but whoopee doo. Somehow my wife didn't dump her minivan and start using a segway for hauling kids and groceries.

For that bucks I would prefer to have my plasma rifle converter in the 60 and not 40 watt range please.

INTRIGUING!! For my money you are up against LRBHO, mag well, quick bolt release for the S12 and a kobra red dot for the rifle.

better not be a segway gun cart. On the techie forums they hyped 'Ginger' for months as being something so top secret that would totally change urban living as we know it. The speculation was a revolutionary stirling engine but it turned out to be a scooter????? The innovation was the gyroscope balancing gizmo stuff but whoopee doo. Somehow my wife didn't dump her minivan and start using a segway for hauling kids and groceries.

For that bucks I would prefer to have my plasma rifle converter in the 60 and not 40 watt range please.

INTRIGUING!! For my money you are up against LRBHO, mag well, quick bolt release for the S12 and a kobra red dot for the rifle.

LOL. Saiga-way: A Segway made completely out of Saigas. Steer with a .223(left handle) and 7.62 (right handle). Standing platform is an S-12 & S-20 & S-410. Vertical column made of .308 and 30-06. All are fully functional and the whole vehicle disassembles in 2 minutes....

Actually, for $150, I'll take 10.

Edited by SaigaNoobie
at least I dont have to be left in suspense, because I know what it is. BUT, I promised the man I would not let a peep out, so rest assured, Im playing dumb. (not like its that hard for me to do)

Well, just f*ck you B!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn tease!