Proto type is finished.....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this terrible urge to post a black pic and call it the project....................could start a new shitstorm.......... :haha:

Just put it in a closed cigar box and take a picture of it already! :lolol: Badman, that is exactly the way I fell too, better get in line!

be patient. hes on it. I dont think he is planning on waiting a year to release it to you all, and the AKM world, for that matter.

VanKiller: you should!!! hahah. that would be too much fun! more shitstorms for all of us! what else would we want? (except proper punctuation ....GARY....) :)

What the hell have you guys done to me!!!!

I just bought a Saiga 12 a month or so ago and I converted it before I even fired it, and am waiting on a drum , LRBHO, magwell, bolt release, and now I'm getting in line to buy something else and I don't even know what it is! :eek:

And you made me order a 7.62 rifle today, dammit.

I'm just so confused... I can't think of anything I want for my rifle that doesn't exist already.

How about... a cleaning rod that doubles as a laser dot?

Hey............cleaning rod that locks out into bayonet mode.............nahhh,,,,they did that on the 1884 trapdoor springfield.............. :smoke:

Edited by VanKiller

I just bought a Saiga 12 a month or so ago and I converted it before I even fired it, and am waiting on a drum , LRBHO, magwell, bolt release, and now I'm getting in line to buy something else and I don't even know what it is! :eek:

~~~~~~~~~What a customer, that's what I like to see, come by the shop and throw your checkbook in the door sometime........I'll let you know when yer out of checks~~~~~~~~~~ :super:

~~~~~~~~~What a customer, that's what I like to see, come by the shop and throw your checkbook in the door sometime........I'll let you know when yer out of checks~~~~~~~~~~ :super:

EVIL!!! EVIL!!!! OK, sign me up too, what will I be getting?!? :ded:

Can't you figure it out already?

It is a triple-feeding autoselecting belt feeder that handles slug, buck and birdshot all in one with a simple and comfortable selector that can (Option a) mix randomly or (Option B) burst 3 of each or (Option c) feed only one type at a time.

It´s intended audience is for home defence where the responsible head of the family wants to ensure total and complete overuse of unnecessary brute force to not only stop an intruder but to provide evaporation services to those criminal elements that have the habit of entering ones house without prior consent.

This excerpt from the first patent application picture shows the principal design of the feeder.

post-3641-1194093484_thumb.jpg

Fig.1 shows the three separate entries for ammunition belt and one "port" for loading the gun.

Fig. 2 shows the relative motion of the feeding belts when merging into one single belt before the round is chambered.

Fig. 3 shows how the clip on the belt itself merge in one of three ways and thereby combining the ammo types as determined by the selector (Fig 4).

Fig. 4 shows the auto selector that is a rotating centrifuge with a punch mechanism for merging belts as required while running at full speed.

The construction is supposed to be able to operate at speeds up to 2000 rpm for durations of five minutes or more. I guess cooling will eventually become an issue in the most extreme HD-scenarios.

Then I woke up.

Wow, another bayonet lug, bring it on brother! Put me down for two.

I think you and I may have met once. My Bro took me into a gun shop in Moyock on our way over to Blackwater.

That would have been my shop....Cole's Gun Works....I sold the building and retired for a couple of years.........had to give up retirement...........or strangle the old lady........packed up all my toys and moved to Ohio.......

Yup, that is it. My bro lives just across the state line from there. Some of his coworkers were customers of yours.

You were actually kind of nice in person, I will tell him I found you one state over from me.

Don't tell anyone I was nice........yer gonna ruin my image........Lol.........I bought an apartment building up here.....they'll tell you I'm a sumbitch...

So you traded the bank in Moyock for a "highrise" in Ohio, yeah you have to be a bit of a character.

I am just a few hours away so is you need an extra trigger finger to help test this wonderous device which sill surely change our lives as we know it, let me know.

Edited by Zoub

I'm in Ohio, just let know where to drop off the gun and checkbook. I'm in too deep to turn back now.

I don't even know what this thread is about and I'm excited!

Does anyone really know what it is about?

I will say again, I met Vankiller years ago at his shop in Moyock and I remember him as being a nice guy! I am going to continue telling people this fact until he promises me a 50% discount on this really cool mystery shit we can not live without.

I will get a deal or I will trash his reputaion as a "killer". I will even drag in former customers of his in here to post how nice he was. I am pretty sure they all bought their Saigas from him after I called my Bro and said go look at these freakin' Saigas.

I can think of something... A 7.62x39 QUAD-STACK MAGAZINE!!!!

I would by that in a heartbeat! :super:

EDIT: I know it's not that... but we all can dream can't we? Here's some photos of a quad-stack in 5.45 if anybody wants to get started.

quad3.jpg

quad4.jpg

quad1.jpg

Edited by micah360
Now that quad mag is interesting........................how bout a quad mag for a S 12 ??? Have to make a note, beat elves, get more production.......................more products........

VK, maybe you just stepped into something good here? Granted, it would be wide but a 15 round mag would also be short. If it could be handled well enough and worked in a stock magwell, it would be more compact than a drum and shorter than a stick mag. Hmmm?

I guess you need to look at the springs in an old Mossberg bolt shotgun.

When loading the mag how do you ensure both sides are loaded to capacity? Does seem lke it would jam up too.

A quad mag would rock. My brother strongly want to look into it as well but my plate is very full. If Tom does design one it would rock and I would no doubt by a closet full of them!! It would be no easy task!

well elf beater, aka VanKiller, near as I can calculate now is NEXT WEEK, the promised let the cat out of the bag time. Spill some beans or at least play charades with us.

I personally will unveil next week photos of a clever but ingeniously mod that takes care of a MAJOR annoyance with the S12 and all saigas. It is so SIMPLE and CRUDE but EFFECTIVE that Mikhal K. himself would present me with a red star smack in the middle of my feverish forehead as a reward.

well elf beater, aka VanKiller, near as I can calculate now is NEXT WEEK, the promised let the cat out of the bag time. Spill some beans or at least play charades with us.

I personally will unveil next week photos of a clever but ingeniously mod that takes care of a MAJOR annoyance with the S12 and all saigas. It is so SIMPLE and CRUDE but EFFECTIVE that Mikhal K. himself would present me with a red star smack in the middle of my feverish forehead as a reward.

Sounds good roc!

I just did a peek on this thread and I have to say.....DUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!! That looks like it would be bitchin, I would love to have 1 for my S12 -MIX SLUG,00,AND ?? AND GET TO CHOOSE?! How cool is that.

But what mods would need to be done to feed the belt,or does the round get stripped before it hits the feedramp/feedlips?

Oh-if it is ok, I printed the drawing to frame and just discretely frame and hang on the wall-along with my WW2 German jet plane plans (originals) I bought... Gotta love that stuff,makes the room look like a mad scientist rumpus room!

If it is not cool let me know and i will remove promptly-no idea stealing going on,just admiration! :super::super::super: