Duracoat HK Semiglos=Factory finish

I refinihed my s-12 tonight in the interest of finding an answer to a question.

Duracoat will match the factory finish to the sheen, if you are good enough, you could mix up a batch to match the sheen even.

Pics forthcoming.

I did my 410 w/semigloss and it came out a tad too shiny, but I've since found a good technique for getting the semigloss to look good and not too shiny.

Back up a little on the final pass and fog it on. Brings a nice matching texture.

I recently used Norrels Moly Resin to refinnish my AK.. It requires a genuine effort to properly apply, however, the results speak for themsleves.. It is also used by Tromix unless I am mistaken.. (I dont mean to speak for anyone elses bussiness, so take my words lightly on such matters.) If interested I can get some pics posted of my results..

```Gary

Edit to add link:

www.molyresin.com

Edited by Gary Davidson II
I recently used Norrels Moly Resin to refinnish my AK.. It requires a genuine effort to properly apply, however, the results speak for themsleves.. It is also used by Tromix unless I am mistaken.. (I dont mean to speak for anyone elses bussiness, so take my words lightly on such matters.) If interested I can get some pics posted of my results..

```Gary

Edit to add link:

www.molyresin.com

Does it look something like this one douchebag?!?!

post-2662-1194378942_thumb.jpg

post-2662-1194378916_thumb.jpg

post-2662-1194378956_thumb.jpg

Ha! Gary is by big brother. I guess he will have to be my LITTLE big brother here for awhile until everyone gets used to him being around :angel: ! He dropped his AK off to me to check out and I couldn't resit posting the pics once I saw he posted. He said he was going to join but I saw his post by surprise. I told him if he did join to stay out of dick comparing contests that mine was big enough :lolol: (just a reminder bro) :lolol: !

Gary is very technically inclined. I haven't seen it yet but he made his own sandblaster out of a tupperware storage bin and other junk and this AK was his first project with it. He is also planning on making a oven out of old scrap heating elements and other junk.

Welcome aboard bro!!!