Let's have demand drive invention what do you guys want for your Saiga, me I want a mag well that will accept both AGP and Factory magazines.

This can be kind of a wish list and serve to let the inventors what we need/want.

The big two (in no particular order):

Drop free magazines

Straight-insert magazines

Those two points are why my Saigas live in the main safe and my other pattern mag fed shotgun is my "go to" gun for matches :)

And...a mid-barrel compensator for Saigas. A company called Dreadnaught Industries out of Texas is working on one now. They already produce the best AR comp on the market, so they have at least a one-item track record ;)

Alex

Edited by Wakal
  • 2 weeks later...

I want a drop free mag that I dont have to finance, I want a LRBHO (The one I have on my conversion works for a caveat) that doesnt look fragile. I want to be able to slap in a mag without a fight on a closed bolt. I want a bolt release thats like my SX2 or better. I want a magwell that is workable with all of the above.

AND I WANT IT ALL NOW!!

But barring that last part I will upgrade as all of these things come to pass which Im sure they will OR someone will make a mag fed shotgun that fills the bill. Make no mistake I have no emotional loyalty to the saiga name other than the one it has for being one hell of a gun. If someone makes a better mousetrap Im on it like stink on shit.

Thats about as honest I can get and I still do love the S12 but its about what works best. I never, ever thought Id switch from a 1911 but the XD is now my favorite.