Please keep forum member 1911 in your prayers.

as he goes in for Kidney transplant on Monday.

Also keep his brother in law in your prayers as he is the donor.

He's a tough old dude, so I am sure he will do fine.

I kinda like havin him around so please keep him in your prayers to "MAKE SURE" everything goes OK!

Good Luck & God Bless 1911!

were here for ya!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a tough old dude, so I ma sure he will do fine.

I kinda like havin him around so please keep him in your prayers to "MAKE SURE" everything goes OK!

were here for ya!

1000% here! From talking to Jeff, and senceing his will and heart, I think he will do fine. He seems to be one tuff mofo. Jeff, you have all my best wishes. Remember you have a daughter to give away and drums to shot! MikeD

He's a tough old dude, so I am sure he will do fine.

were here for ya!

1911 --

My wife and I are praying for you and for your brother-in-law.

Edited by Aethelbert
1911 seems like a real stand-up guy. He is one of my favorite posters on this forum.

+1! 1911 is absolutely a stand-up kind of guy! I'll be thinking about you Jeff this entire weekend. All my blessings to you, and encouragement to your surgeon.... for a steady and knowledgeable "hand" on Monday.

It is with a grateful heart that my family and I are remembered in your prayers. Let us pray fervently knowing that God hears the prayer of the righteous (Proverbs 15:29). I know that my family and I are in the hand of the Lord and we are grateful to be there as well. When those whom you have never seen come to your aid in prayer it fulfils our Fathers will that we pray for one another. I don't know much else to say other than thank you, it means a lot and has a very beneficial effect. By prayer my kidney wait time went from 7 years to 6 months. By prayer I didn't have to go on dialysis a year and a half ago when the doctors told me I would die if I didn't. Still ain't on it and the doctors just shake their head and tell me I dodged that bullet. Know in my absence that I am thinking of all you board members fondly and wondering what the Lord is setting up for the Saiga Owners Group in heaven. :)

Thanks again,

Jeff aka 1911

Jeff, any way you could have a family member log in and keep us posted on how things are going?

it would mean allot!

as far as Saiga shooters in heaven, No worries! 922R or class III will not apply there!

on a personal note, I'd like to thank you for your mentorship in my own Christian life.

Looking forward to learning much more from you in years to come!

1911 best of luck and wishes for a full and speedy recovery, from a person who has also been on the receiving end of an organ transplant. I can empathize with ya!

I hope you receive an early call yourself, truly! Keep your will up as well!!!

I will pray for him and his family! My "step-daughter" was one of the first successful Kidney Transplants. She has lived over 20 years with one transplanted kidney, after having lost the function of both of hers in her early teens. The surgical procedure and drugs are far improved today.

1911, from what I have seen HERE, is a good man, and god will reward him as such, and as such, will look kindly upon his brother as well. I have no worries about him. It is not my call, but I wish you both the best. I have high confidence that we will see you both in good health soon. May the one true, good god, look with kind sight upon you and your brother in your times of need. The gift of life at the risk of death is one of the most highly kind acts that there is, and god DOES watch down upon you both. I am not very close with the maker, but I do know that much.

go well, my friend. Remember that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family......

1911, from what I have seen HERE, is a good man, and god will reward him as such, and as such, will look kindly upon his brother as well. I have no worries about him. It is not my call, but I wish you both the best. I have high confidence that we will see you both in good health soon. May the one true, good god, look with kind sight upon you and your brother in your times of need. The gift of life at the risk of death is one of the most highly kind acts that there is, and god DOES watch down upon you both. I am not very close with the maker, but I do know that much.

go well, my friend. Remember that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family......

I'm sorry but it's God, not god. His name should always capitalised