Please keep forum member 1911 in your prayers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respectfully all, I have no wish to spark theological debate on this.

Only to well wish a Brother American and a Brother Saiga shooter well

through a trying and difficult period in his life.

If we keep tarin' each other apart.. We may as well hand the liberals our Guns AND Bibles.

Not tryin' to stop a good argument... just tryin' to focus on what brings us together.

I sure ain't tryin' to force nobody in to church either.

Be glad to know you got me covered with a Saiga .308 while I'm in church

so that no one tries to blow me up while I'm there.

If we keep tarin' each other apart.. We may as well hand the liberals our Guns AND Bibles.

Not tryin' to stop a good argument... just tryin' to focus on what brings us together.

My favorite line was in The Stand with Stephen King. Can't remember the characters names but this guy says he doesn't believe in God and this old lady says it's OK, He believes in him. How can you go wrong with that? Jugg, we on the same page. Praying never hurt anyone.

My favorite line was in The Stand with Stephen King. Can't remember the characters names but this guy says he doesn't believe in God and this old lady says it's OK, He believes in him. How can you go wrong with that? Jugg, we on the same page. Praying never hurt anyone.

It was Nick.

It was Nick.

Yup, sounds right. And I think her name was Abigail. Old black lady.

1911 From one crusty old fart to another-

Best of luck to you and the saint that is giving the kidney. May God God show grace, and the surgon have skill.

We need you back here, I like having someone that I can violently agree with!

My prayers to 1911 and his brother in law.

I have not been here long but I have had kidney surgery as in kidney removed and I know what it feels like anticipating this surgery. I wont say it's a piece of cake because it is not but I can tell you it is performed often and medical science does make it just a bit easier.

The gift of the kidney is a miraculous gift of unselfishness, may you both recover quickly and in comfort with the ones who love you.

Edited by Wyatt
My prayers to 1911 and his brother in law.

I have not been here long but I have had kidney surgery as in kidney removed and I know what it feels like anticipating this surgery. I wont say it's a piece of cake because it is not but I can tell you it is performed often and medical science does make it just a bit easier.

The gift of the kidney is a miraculous gift of unselfishness, may you both recover quickly and in comfort with the ones who love you.

I'd give him one if I could. That's how much i care. God speed.

Hello Saiga-12. I'm 1911's son and currently sitting in the OR waiting room. One of the RN's came in about an hour ago and informed us that everything is about half-way through with Ronnie (my mom's brother donor)...they've removed the kidney and started to flush it and are starting on removal of his gall bladder. The doctors are starting to insert the kidney into my dad now. I'll post updates as I have them. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns!

Sincerely,

Jeff II

1911-2...the younger, better looking version of the original ;-)

Hello Saiga-12. I'm 1911's son and currently sitting in the OR waiting room. One of the RN's came in about an hour ago and informed us that everything is about half-way through with Ronnie (my mom's brother donor)...they've removed the kidney and started to flush it and are starting on removal of his gall bladder. The doctors are starting to insert the kidney into my dad now. I'll post updates as I have them. Thank you all for your prayers and concerns!

Sincerely,

Jeff II

Glad to hear everything's going good!

Sincerely,

Jeff II

ok, it's now 1:15pm CST and they are sewing him up as we speak, everything seems to be going well, we should know more shortly. More to come.

Jeff II

Sincerely,

Jeff II

ok, it's now 1:15pm CST and they are sewing him up as we speak, everything seems to be going well, we should know more shortly. More to come.

Jeff II

The Doctor just came in and said that it looks like everything is working well with my dad, and Ronnie (donor) is still in surgery getting his gull bladder removed but is very stable. Overall everyone is doing very well. We've got 50+ people in the waiting room clapping and crying happy tears. They said that everything started right up perfectly. He should be in intensive care in about an hour where we (immediate family) can see him. I'll let you know as I find out more, but Praise the Lord everything seems to be just fine!Thank you all for your prayers and concerns!

Sincerely,

Jeff II

Sincerely,

Jeff II

Jeff II

The Doctor just came in and said that it looks like everything is working well with my dad, and Ronnie (donor) is still in surgery getting his gull bladder removed but is very stable. Overall everyone is doing very well. We've got 50+ people in the waiting room clapping and crying happy tears. They said that everything started right up perfectly. He should be in intensive care in about an hour where we (immediate family) can see him. I'll let you know as I find out more, but Praise the Lord everything seems to be just fine!Thank you all for your prayers and concerns!

Sincerely,

Jeff II

Hello, Jeff II

You've got a fine, noble example of a father. It appears the "apple didn't fall far from the tree".

God bless your father, your F.I.L, and your entire family (and Jeff's entire entourage!) for the trials you are enduring.

Godspeed, 1911! you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

guido2 in Houston