• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 GySgt New River

GySgt New River

Semper Fi! I'm the American Patriot they warned you abou

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

Your first link doesn't go to the right place. It has an extra "http:" in it.

Was that your first match?

You got me pumped up for the 3 gun I've got on Sunday.

Fixed link, thanks for the heads up.

1st match in about 2 years.

...waiting for a 3 gun match. I wanna run my S17!! :super: :devil:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a
blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount
of 'up to and including their life.'-That is Honor

ega_kbar.gif
Gunnery Sergeant
MOAF Instructor
United States Marine Corps
2000-Present

#32 ZombiePocalypse

ZombiePocalypse

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

I go to college at NC State in Raleigh, NC. Does anyone know of anywhere around that area (1-2hr drive) that I could get some practical shooting training? I've looked on the web without much luck finding anything. I have a 7.62 Saiga and a 9mm Ruger p89.

#33 Ronswin

Ronswin

Retired Pirate

• PipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

I go to college at NC State in Raleigh, NC. Does anyone know of anywhere around that area (1-2hr drive) that I could get some practical shooting training? I've looked on the web without much luck finding anything. I have a 7.62 Saiga and a 9mm Ruger p89.

Zombie,
The Range in Oxford has monthly IDPA pistol matches which would be a good starting place for pistol marksmanship. Oxford is just 30 minutes north of Raleigh and the range is pretty good. Go watch a match and then ask questions and then ask to get involved. The IDPA guys will most likely help you out.
The Range
RonSwin

#34 monsterdan

monsterdan

• 5 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

Attention all Shot gunners in the Northwest. My name is Dan Kim and I'm a member of Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club in Bremerton Washington. We have started a Tactical Shotgun run and gun style program at our club. October 1st was our first demo with 3 stages, 22 competitors came out to shoot with many positive remarks. Beginers are welcome, must pass a safety oriantation or action safety class to shoot to make sure that person is safe

We plan on having 4 to 5 stages to shoot November 6th Sunday and start shooting by 9:30am.

NORTHWEST Multigun rules: We have no affiliation with NW multigun in Oregon, but those are a great set of rules and we will go with those for now.

Questions or comments contact Dan Kim: monsterddan@gmail.com

#35 topmaul

topmaul

Competitor's Corner Moderator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:32 AM

I am so going to be there, at the NW challenge I used my drums and Russian 9s this time I'll have AGP mags with a mag well!

I'm Back!

#36 Jacobguerrero001

Jacobguerrero001

• 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

You will also find that rules are very different from place to place, shot one place where they thought every thing was IDPA and "ALL MAGS HOLD 10 ROUNDS" unless they hold less of course I thougth that was a bunch of well you know what. That same match I commited a terrible sin and droped a maga with a few rounds still in it and got dinged for that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users