2010 Pan-American Shotgun Match

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53415

I was scouting around looking for shotgun matches I would bet we could make a big impression if TEAM SAIGA shows up in force.

Comrades, I have e-mailed the match director and he is looking for a range to hold the match and it will be subject to approval.

Edited by topmaul

Small world. You sent an email to a guy with a link to brianenos. I get the impression he shoots with my Bro and maybe you do too? He sent it on over to me today. I am thinking you are "the saiga guy" he sees at shotgun matches.

If it is in Michigan, it is close to my home anyway, may have to keep it in mind. Sometimes I come out to VA to visit my Bro and also shoot with his club when they go to Blackwater. Club name slips me but next time I come that way maybe we can meet.

Edited by Zoub

Zoub,

I am almost always at the Norfolk match, but have not been to the Blackwater match because they are on Sunday and I have other obligations. I remember trying to talk your brother (I think) into shooting a Saiga. I gues it is a Super Small World After All.

There is another Saiga guy that shoots with Blackwater Practical Shooters named Guilio he is a great gun really fun to shoot with.

Zoub,

I am almost always at the Norfolk match, but have not been to the Blackwater match because they are on Sunday and I have other obligations. I remember trying to talk your brother (I think) into shooting a Saiga. I gues it is a Super Small World After All.

There is another Saiga guy that shoots with Blackwater Practical Shooters named Guilio he is a great gun really fun to shoot with.

My Bro runs a Benelli, short dark hair, glasses, is an Engineer at Volvo. You will never get him to run an S12! I think he would feel disloyal to his first evil gun.

I was at the Blackwater match October, 2006. It started with a great shotgun side match around 11am Saturday and we were done shooting around 1am the next day. What a great club, classy bunch of guys and shoot. For 10 years I have told myself I will go and take the Blackwater 3 day shotgun course. That has to happen some day

God knows if I had been smart and bought a used M1 years ago I would run it too, but I can beat a semi with my 870 if no one is using stick loaders. I have shot pump shotguns since I was 5, I am 44 now. It is in my blood. My issue is my left elbow. I need to go semi before it craps out! I like the centered weight of the Saiga. All I am waiting on is to see how the coming mag well helps with mag changes.

I almost went to that match but I had promised my daughter I would take her to a horse show. When you out this way we have to meet.

European Championship Course of Fire 2006

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&id=11881

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&id=11880 I printed out the course of fire and it looks pretty darn friendly for the most part especially at the end.

I plan to talk to my local range folks and discuss making our stages similar to these just to get poeple used to them.

Edited by topmaul
  • 7 months later...