A few questions about the S17

Your S17 is probably my favorite look by far & I don't want to take the chance of the AWB going into effect before I can obtain one. I will try to look on these forums for one that is for sale. But if it gets too late in the year, I may have to have RedJacket do a conversion for me just to solidify I get a SBS before the AWB.

Where can I obtain one of those Shorty Galil slotted SBS foregrip versions from?

Bob, I believe your right on the S08, it is a piece of picatinny. How do you guys mount that onto a plastic handguard like that??

Since this is a shorty, I have no need for a scope or laser, but I would really like to add a flashlight.

What options are available to add one onto a Tromix S17? Perhaps on top of the handguard/barrel so that it isn't in the way of your grip when you wrap your hand around the foregrip?

And since I'm not putting on a scope, the entire top is free & clear.

Perhaps I could add some picatinny to the top somehow? But as close to the front of the barrel as possible?

But I do want the HK sights on it. Mainly for looks, but I would like to be able to utilize them if need be, and if I put a light on top, it's going to affect their usage.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help guys.