Tromix Gas Piston

..........................I just wish it was them saying it, ..........................

:lolol::eek::angel:

FWIW, Tromix has my business. Trustworthy, reputable and ethical.....yeah thats Tony. :super:

Don't mean to offend you tritium but isn't plugging WM in Tony's section strike you as a bit rude?

I edited BVamp's post to reflect my feelings specifically on WM. "It" or anything for that matter would and could stop or start lot of business on WM's end.

..........................I just wish it was them saying it, ..........................

:lolol::eek::angel:

FWIW, Tromix has my business. Trustworthy, reputable and ethical.....yeah thats Tony. :super:

Don't mean to offend you tritium but isn't plugging WM in Tony's section strike you as a bit rude?

I edited BVamp's post to reflect my feelings specifically on WM. "It" or anything for that matter would and could stop or start lot of business on WM's end.

Wasn't particularly paying attention to what section the question was in--just trying to help answer it. Tromix had stated earlier that they are not selling parts like previously due to being busy with conversions, and the item is not listed on the website. No disrespect to Tromix intended or implied. I want my SBS order filled. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Quick question for Tony or anyone else that has installed this part...is there any particular trick or things to keep in mind when installing it? Does it just drop in in place? Should it be lubed at all, and if so, with what? Lastly, does one end go one way or another? Many thanks, should have mine in the mail today. Cheers!

Quick question for Tony or anyone else that has installed this part...is there any particular trick or things to keep in mind when installing it? Does it just drop in in place? Should it be lubed at all, and if so, with what? Lastly, does one end go one way or another? Many thanks, should have mine in the mail today. Cheers!

NO LUBE, if anything, use a #2 pencil and lightly rub the sides of the piston. Graphite! (Thanks GOB)

MAA sells all Tromix parts as well.

MCAS........... Dude, you really get banned at Barfcom! LOL!!!!!!!