New Lee Reloading Press & NEW Manual for $34.98

I happened upon a bargain when I was reloading and I just called the Lee factory and it is still in effect.

Lee Precision has been making reloading presses for as long as any other supplier.

They have a special for beginning reloaders.

Lee Anniversary Pack

"... a special offer for the beginning reloader. The Anniversary

pack has "Modern Reloading" that will teach you how to load ammo that is more accurate than factory on your first try. It also includes a free Reloader Press, a full size reloading press that accepts all

standard dies.

Lee Anniversary Pack

post-5881-1195684461.jpg

The book normally sells for $30.98 and the Press for $29.98. You get the book and press for $30.98 Plus

$4 shipping.

This is a great deal for beginners. A single stage press is the safest way to learn reloading.

[Send your order to:

Lee Precision

4275 Highway U

Hartford,

Wisc.

When you order ask for Service Part #90700.

Great deal for serious beginners,

louielouie

Edited by louielouie

Too much flex in a "C" press for my tastes. Especially one made out of aluminum on top of it. :eek:

Might be okay for pistol rounds, but for concentric rifle fodder, a good steel "O" press (like the RockChucker) or Forster Co-Ax is a much better idea. :up:

That press works, I have one, but there is a LOT of slop in the ram. I get very high runout using it on rifle cases. On pistol cases it's not too bad. I have an old RCBS O frame I use for low quantities. I use my Dillon 650 for almost everything else.

Gaddis,

"Might be okay for pistol rounds, but for concentric rifle fodder, a good steel "O" press ..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'patriot'

"That press works, I have one, but there is a LOT of slop in the ram. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of you make good points, but why spend $190 for a Forster Co-Ax, or $130 for an RCBS RockChucker or $500 for a Dillon XL650 when a beginner might find out that they don't like reloading, but they now have lots of money invested?

You admit the deal is a good one. Should someone buy it who wants to reload on it for the rest of their life? NO! It is what it is, a beginning press.

I am saying this is a good deal if you use it for a beginning press. It lets you "feel" the primer as it seats, it lets you feel the case as it is sized, or the bullet as it seats. You learn to set each die, how to set it and why.

AT this point I am saying it is there if anyone wants it. If not then that's fine too. Lee is selling them, not me. :haha:

louielouie

Because the person can always sell the higher quality press cheaply to (hopefully me?) on gunbroker. :lol:

Besides, Richard Lee was referring to the turret press Lee Precision makes when he made that above statement you quoted there, I believe? :unsure:

I only know the Lee precision scale I ordered once was a real POS. Their dies (besides the stupid rubber "O" lock ring on them) are pretty good though. :up: