FS: XD-45 & Beretta Tomcat w/extras! SC

Both items SOLD! Thanks for looking. Two great pistols For Sale! 8-)

LNIB Beretta Tomcat .32! 8-)

I have a Beautiful Beretta Tomcat .32 blued slide for sale. Shot only a few times, perfectly maintained, in original blue hard plastic case with box, papers, manual, etc. Also includes two factory Beretta mags. Paid $365 new, plus $36 for new factory spare mag. Bought a KT pocket pistol. Tomcat has been locked in safe, never carried. Bbl. tips up for easy loading of first round!

Will sell for $300 FTF in upstate SC, or ship to your FFL for $325. USPS MO in CONUS. For out of state shipping, make sure that your FFL will accept shipment from an individual.

Will be going out of town for weekend on 11-30. Feel free to PM with any questions. Pistol is cross posted on TFL. KTOG & Beretta forums, will respond to queries in order of receipt. I will go by posting times on replies to insure fairness!

BerettaTomcat11-25-07008.jpg

BerettaTomcat11-25-07003.jpg

Also for sale:

OK guys, I have to trim the fat. I have 2 XD-45's and have to give up one of them.

I have for sale a Beautiful LNIB XD-45 Service model w/Gear Pack and a custom made IWB holster and spare mag holder. $400 FTF in upstate SC, or $425 shipped via UPS to your FFL. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual.

This pistol comes with two 13rd mags, hard case, manual, lock, etc as from factory. Pistol has exactly 1416 rounds through the pipe and has been perfectly maintained. It has spent the last year and a half on my nightstand.

Cross posted on XD & KTOG forums. I will go by posting times to insure fairness!

PM me with any questions. USPS MO in CONUS.

XD454.jpg

XD453.jpg

XD452.jpg

XD45.jpg

To anyone who wants both, I will take $650 FTF or $700 shipped for the pair.

Edited by badman400
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.