Quick Question - Who IS currently moderating?

I know that Cobra's not on the staff anymore and that J-Naut is taking a temporary break to take care of things that matter. So which mods are currently active? I know that Bvamp does a lot of administrative stuff, but who's also on board (no pun intended) taking care of nuts and bolts like general thread maintenance and various unseen duties like spam fighting?

Short list of any other recent staff changes, and mods who are active as well as those on break, would be great.

I know that Cobra's not on the staff anymore and that J-Naut is taking a temporary break to take care of things that matter. So which mods are currently active? I know that Bvamp does a lot of administrative stuff, but who's also on board (no pun intended) taking care of nuts and bolts like general thread maintenance and various unseen duties like spam fighting?

Short list of any other recent staff changes, and mods who are active as well as those on break, would be great.

Well actually...Cobra AND Bvamp are still on the staff. We have simply been appointed to a different position that does not require us to have to do things like move posts around and ban spammers and trolls. We will no longer be the ones to contact when you need something edited or report posts to. That will all be handled by Indy Arms and Juggernaut, the only existing moderators at the controls. Makc is the administrator. We are still in the loop and all of us still communicate behind the scenes in the private, mods and admin only section, in order to keep the place running as smooth as it can. No more power struggles, no more headaches....you get the picture...

Edited by Cobra 76 two

Sorry but all that said....Juggs you get your butt back in there and rest! Don't want the Mrs. comin' down on us too hard!

You need a break bro. Don't overdo stuff here. Believe me, it sux when that happens....

A healthy Juggernaut is a HAPPY Juggernaut!

Edited by Cobra 76 two
I was wondering the same thing, BrG3. I had noticed the new "Senior Member" Status. Vjor, Indy Arms and Juggs are the current moderators, no?

Acer

see above post...edited for clarification.

Well actually...Cobra AND Bvamp are still on the staff. We have simply been appointed to a different position that does not require us to have to do things like move posts around and ban spammers and trolls. We will no longer be the ones to contact when you need something edited or report posts to. That will all be handled by Indy Arms and Juggernaut, the only existing moderators at the controls. Makc is the administrator. We are still in the loop and all of us still communicate behind the scenes in the private, mods and admin only section, in order to keep the place running as smooth as it can. No more power struggles, no more headaches....you get the picture...

Topmaul is also mod of the competitors section

Edit to say last I heard.

Edited by Racegal20
Duty....First. Rest Later!

Juggs, we all know that if your spending much time here it's only because you're sneaking behind the wife's back.

When she catches you she's might put you down with an elephant tranquilizer & drag you off the keyboard. :haha:

Really. Take it easy for a while.

this subject will be addressed in the extremyl near furture.

Im just curious, why do you want to know?

Just looking to check on who to approach with nuts-and-bolts stuff, like thread tools. Like "I have this 3 year old thread in the for sale section that keeps getting bumped to the top, with stuff I haven't sold for years, and no one really wants to see their ads bumped down because of it." That kind of stuff. Like tactfully locking threads or moving them to a different part of the site.

Cobra's explanation was helpful, as was the list including Vjor, and noting Topmaul's involvement in a specific forum.

That's what I was looking to know, so thanks!