Talking saiga with Wally world employee - turned A-hole

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I usually end up regretting sticking up for someone on here, but here goes....Y'all take it easy on the wally world employees please. Not ALL of them are idiots. Some are in fact great people, like one particular retired Army, Clergy, MP, and teacher who is a good friend of mine and a respected member of this board, as well as being one of the most well read people I've met on a huge variety of subjects.

It's because of a few people (too few, I admit) like him, that you can actually find something you are looking for when you go in there. People love to bash walmart ,but it is still where a very large portion of the population buys a vary large portion of their ammo. Let's just hope they continue to sell it.

Edited by Cobra 76 two

No prob w/the employees, but I REFUSE to buy from Great Wall of China Mart. Did you know Wal-Mart is responsible for the sale of 10% of China's exports worldwide?

Plus, they will price items BELOW COST in order to force smaller competitiors out of business.

I don't need anything bad enough to buy from Wal-Mart.

I wish someone would act ignorant like that when I am buying something.

Theres no sense in trying to correct his ignorance.

Remix version:

Him: what ammo you need?

Dog: 308

Him: Going hunting?

Dog: Elephant hunting in Anartica

Him: oh...i don't know i've never hunted....

Him: so what you gun you have

Dog: Saiga

Him: Whats that?

Dog: Super accurate Russian prototype rifle. It costs more than what you make in a month.

Him: oh you mean an SKS

Dog: No its much deadlier

Him: you got an AK-47?

Dog: No its much more advanced. Do you even know what ak-47 stands for?

Him: oh, ya know those AK's are really inaccurate, the barrel just bounces all over.

Dog: Thats because people buy the wrong ammunition for them. Its hard to find real Russian 9mm death talons that are legal. Those turn an AK into the most accurate rifle in the world.

Him: well you know those AK's are only $100, and you can make them full auto with just a minor adjustment.

Dog: Actually $19.95 on sale when you can find them. Not anyone can make a full auto ak. You have to have a special tool only sold in Mexico by the Cocaine cartel. I know where the last known one is buried, but I couldn't tell you because then I would have to kill you with Ninja needles.

Him: Well my buddy has one he made full auto

Dog: It must not be very accurate since he probably doesn't have the secrete tool. Did you or your buddy shoot it without a license from the Senate? If you did, black helicopters might arrive on April 20th at 4:20 pm to abduct you.The aliens need stem cells for human cloning research.

Him: oh really, see i don't know, maybe his isn't full auto

Dog: If it was, Dick Cheney would already know about it. So it probably isn't.

Him: Well i'm gonna be a cop, and i'm all for people having guns but i don't know why people need M-60's in the basement, what do the need to do.... cut a car in half?

Dog: To shoot down black helicopters DUH! The M60 is the only gun that can fire depleted uranium bullets that can defeat the black helicopter force fields.

Him: Well gangs just convert AKs and and mac-10s all the time it's easy to convert any semi auto.

Dog: Only if the gangs are MS 17 and have the cartel tool. Its not as easy as they make it seem

on those rap videos. And trust me, you can't even shoot an ak-47 full auto unless you buy full auto bullets which can only be bought in India.

Him: Well you just file down a part here and there....

Dog: It sounds like you want to work for the cartel. I can hook you up, but if your weapons don't work when the SHTF the bosses will fix you up with a Columbian neck tie. Capiche.

Him: oh yeah....i see, thats not safe

outfirgginstanding!

those striking sitcom writers had better watch out!....Dog is on the loose!

Plus, they will price items BELOW COST in order to force smaller competitiors out of business.

We have a Walmart near me, but they were thinking of putting in another one about 10 miles away, more in the city, unlike the current one which is on a 5 mile stretch of stores/banks/whatnot. People are afraid if the put up the new one, it will drive all the little mom & pop shops in the city out of business, which it probably will. IMO, you don't need two Walmarts within 10 miles of eachother :rolleyes: .

Edited by 22_Shooter

We have a Walmart near me, but they were thinking of putting in another one about 10 miles away, more in the city, unlike the current one which is on a 5 mile stretch of stores/banks/whatnot. People are afraid if the put up the new one, it will drive all the little mom & pop shops in the city out of business, which it probably will. IMO, you don't need two Walmarts within 10 miles of eachother :rolleyes: .

I hear you on 10 miles apart, Right now there is one on I85 exit 47 and they are doing site development on exit 51 for another one 4 miles apart WTF.

I hear you on 10 miles apart, Right now there is one on I85 exit 47 and they are doing site development on exit 51 for another one 4 miles apart WTF.

Ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Wallmart builds more stores than the market will bear. This does 2 things.

1. It destroyes all competition.

2. It lets them find the best locations. They Will build 3 stores for every 2 store market. The store that shows the least traffick will close.

Most of the Walmart employees have the same name.... Richard Cranium. We can't say their real name in public for fear of offending them. I just call an ACE a ACE and a SPADE a SPADE, guess that's why I get in deep doo doo sometimes, and YES, I have called some of the local wally world employees by this, MANY times. Hey asshole, bow up on me, I was only telling you "how great a job you where doing", stupid asshole starts screaming at the camera that caught me on video insulting him, NO, it caught you moving toward me in a threatening manner, they don't have sound on the camera's (that is an invasion of privacy). All you have to do is to be seen, acting in a friendly manner, smile, high five, and then extend your arms as if to offer a hug, for "job well done", but ALWAYS smile, even while telling the worthless brain dead no count piece of shit, what you really think. When the managers come a running and apologize, offering the world for you not to sue them, just smile and say, FIRE THE PRICK NOW. It's fun to get older and think that these young pricks think we are stupid. :):) I actually like wally world hiring these stupid pricks, it gives me something to do when I'm bored, and with Christmas coming, it won't take much to turn up their stress level, because after all, WE are the customers, our $$$$ pays their pay check, without us, they have no $$$$. OH, wait a minute, I stand corrected, the guserment will pays dim when days got no money, there again, our money being pissed away. I am NOT discriminating, so I'll post what the other kids also will say, the guserment will pays us's win we taint gots no monies. Wat yo lookin at, I taint axed yo nuttin. :):)

SPEAK ENGLISH PLEASE. I think I'll have to visit wally world in the morning for some ammo. :):)

Bug..we might have to go to the fight club on this one.Reading your post shows who the real asshole is.I take offense as my wife has made a very good living in the 18 years shes been there.Going into a store and insulting someone just to get them fired seems real smart...How old are you? 19...20? Im not sure what part of the country you live in but most of the full time employees in my area arent Richard Craniums but they sure have to put up with alot of shit from dumb asses that come in,and the new policys that are screwing the long time employees.Yea,WalMart hires young part time employees,most businesses do,and they go thru alot of them because they dont want to work.I been in construction for almost 30 years,its the same way.I keep hearing from people that WalMart kills the "Mom & Pop" stores.You mean the ones that had 3 employees working there? WalMart didnt kill them,shopping malls,K Marts,Woolworth's,ect did that a long time ago...thats why theres no stores in your downtown anymore (remember those days?).Hell,every large retailer sells basicly the same shit as WalMart (except clothes)but you never hear people bitchin about them.WalMart has like 1.4 MILLION employees..thats jobs folks,that wouldnt normaly be there.Another thing..WalMart isnt a fuckin gun shop so dont expect the knowledge of a gun shop ,at least they still sell ammo and didnt go the K Mart Rosie O'Donnell route.

Pointer,

No offense intended to your wife. I take it that she is NOT a wally employee that their pants drag the ground, or boobs are hanging out so that we can see all the ugly tatoos, or just walks around the store and when you ask them for help, they tell you they are on brake, or better yet, can't speak plain ENGLISH. And if you must know, my son has worked at wally world for 9 years, and he has moved up thru the ranks, by doing what I have taught him, work your ass off, do your job, don't piss and moan to other employees, then go home. YES, wally world DOES drive out other businesses in the area, so what if they only have 3 employees, did that make it OK, of course not, but on the other hand, the owner of that small business should not have thrown in the towel, one of the things that wally world is lacking in VERY BADLY is customer service, the young (thugs) kids that they are hiring couldn't care less, but also, If I worked for wally world, I would not either. They have a no overtime policy, but my son was repeatedly made to work OT, and not get paid for it, after a I got tired of him pissing and moaning to me, I just told him that the next time he was told to work overtime, to hand his time card to his boss and tell him to OK it, if he refused, then tell him that the wage & hour board wouldn't like it, guess what, he get's all the OT he can handle and they ALWAYS sign off on his card. They know he works his ass off, and tried to see how far they could push him, but it's always about the almighty dollar. Not ALL of the employees are crappy, but look at the total # they have, do the averages, and I think you'll see what I meant. Oh yeh, re-read the last 3-4 sentences of my post before you call me out, and Woolworth has been out of business since right before my first daughter was born, I know, because my ex worked for them over 30 years ago. And NO, I'm not 19, wish I was and know what I do now, I'd have beat a path to Sam Waltons door and begged to work for him, to keep his company as HE intended it to be, and yes, you are right, they do provide jobs, though be it that most are just above minimum wage, MOST are considered part time with no benefits, and MOST employees are unskilled about the products or areas that they work in, and most are just a warm body on the floor, and let us NOT forget, 99.9% of their "products" come from abroad. What happened to the "Made in the USA" that made wally world what it is today. Walmart has abandoned the USA and it's people for profits and market share. Yes, I still shop there, but only when I have too, so take a chill pill and enjoy your snow storm, I bet wally world has good deals on shovels this time of year.:):)

No offense intended to your wife, but re-read my post as I asked earlier, and you MIGHT understand what I was "saying", or maybe let her read it to you, I believe she'll understand what I was trying to saying, then she can explain to you that working for wally ain't all that rosey a job.

If you just gotta strap on the big balls, ah hell, go ahead, just be sure and paint them orange so I can see the target. :):)

Pointer,

No offense intended to your wife. I take it that she is NOT a wally employee that their pants drag the ground, or boobs are hanging out so that we can see all the ugly tatoos, or just walks around the store and when you ask them for help, they tell you they are on brake, or better yet, can't speak plain ENGLISH. And if you must know, my son has worked at wally world for 9 years, and he has moved up thru the ranks, by doing what I have taught him, work your ass off, do your job, don't piss and moan to other employees, then go home. YES, wally world DOES drive out other businesses in the area, so what if they only have 3 employees, did that make it OK, of course not, but on the other hand, the owner of that small business should not have thrown in the towel, one of the things that wally world is lacking in VERY BADLY is customer service, the young (thugs) kids that they are hiring couldn't care less, but also, If I worked for wally world, I would not either. They have a no overtime policy, but my son was repeatedly made to work OT, and not get paid for it, after a I got tired of him pissing and moaning to me, I just told him that the next time he was told to work overtime, to hand his time card to his boss and tell him to OK it, if he refused, then tell him that the wage & hour board wouldn't like it, guess what, he get's all the OT he can handle and they ALWAYS sign off on his card. They know he works his ass off, and tried to see how far they could push him, but it's always about the almighty dollar. Not ALL of the employees are crappy, but look at the total # they have, do the averages, and I think you'll see what I meant. Oh yeh, re-read the last 3-4 sentences of my post before you call me out, and Woolworth has been out of business since right before my first daughter was born, I know, because my ex worked for them over 30 years ago. And NO, I'm not 19, wish I was and know what I do now, I'd have beat a path to Sam Waltons door and begged to work for him, to keep his company as HE intended it to be, and yes, you are right, they do provide jobs, though be it that most are just above minimum wage, MOST are considered part time with no benefits, and MOST employees are unskilled about the products or areas that they work in, and most are just a warm body on the floor, and let us NOT forget, 99.9% of their "products" come from abroad. What happened to the "Made in the USA" that made wally world what it is today. Walmart has abandoned the USA and it's people for profits and market share. Yes, I still shop there, but only when I have too, so take a chill pill and enjoy your snow storm, I bet wally world has good deals on shovels this time of year.:):)

No offense intended to your wife, but re-read my post as I asked earlier, and you MIGHT understand what I was "saying", or maybe let her read it to you, I believe she'll understand what I was trying to saying, then she can explain to you that working for wally ain't all that rosey a job.

If you just gotta strap on the big balls, ah hell, go ahead, just be sure and paint them orange so I can see the target. :):)

My balls are so big they drag the floor :devil: I know what your saying about some employees...but its like that everywhere, especialy retail.Who said working there was Rosie? What job is? As i said,i dont know what part of the country your from but the Walmarts around here arent full of tatooed non speaking english baggy pants wearing dipshit employees.(Well maybe tatooed :up:)I do know that most of the full time people (and they get that way by actualy working) are hard working middle class people making a living the best they can.In my area the wage of a full time employee that worked there way up to at least a dept manager and capped out (yea they put caps on wages..sucks big time) is pretty good pay..thats a level 6 and it pay caps at around $18.00 an hour.Yea,they start part time employees at around $7-8 hr depending on the job position,its like that everywhere but most young people want a $12 hr job now without working for it or getting a education for a higher paying job,so you end up getting some lazy asses,they dont hire thugs purpously they hire what is available in that area,blame parents and society for that...I know Woolworths out of buisness,my ex worked there 30 years ago also,i said they were part/start of the reason that the small mom & pops buisnesses started going under years ago because of larger retail stores evolving.And thats total bullshit that 99.9% of there products come from abroad,ever been to a supercenter? Wheres all the produce come from? (for example). WalMart sells the same shit as K-Mart,Target,Mieyer,Costco,Value City,ect but Walmart always gets the China thing.Im not hear to defend Walmart, I just think its fuckin stupid to redicule them for what other retail and everywhere else has been doing for years.What i do know is they supply jobs,especialy to smaller communitys who dont have many to begin with,and there pay/long term oppertunitys are far better than any other retail offers,and they offer us "Simple folks" lower prices to get by.Sam Walton was a simple man who made a fortune...and yes ,hes likely rolling in his grave because of some of the decisions the new corporation has taken.BUT ANYWAYS,i have better things to do than go down to the local Walmart and try and piss off somebody just to "Get his prick azz fired" :rolleyes: And where do you go for good customer service? Its lacking everywhere nowadays :angry2:

+1,000,000 to Pointer's post!

My wife has also been working at WalMart for going on 17 years and they've always done right by our family.

I'm also pretty fucking sick-n-tired of hearing everyones opinion about how shitty WalMart is!

Here's a pretty simple concept: if you don't like it, don't shop there!

I'd love to stay and chat but I've got to drink a big glass of Kool-Aid so I can go acquire some worthwhile (and completely trustworthy) knowledge from the television, radio and the internet!

Just keep repeating to yourself "the media is my friend"! Mmmm, don't that Kool-Aid taste GREAT!

this has inspired me to go visit someplace here and have some entertainment with some employees. I think Ill pull my routine down at the home depot or lowes :) hope they have some bags of lime or 5/4, or they are gonna LOVE me today. oh, do I love screwing with halfwits. I just cant wait the couple of weeks until I go to arizona.

truely inspring tale.

If you think they get upset when you tell them you own an AK, try telling them you have 6 of them.

Well, you own 6 AK's so that you can have 6 killing sprees at once. I know how this stuff works, I work at WalMart.

If you work at Wal-Mart then maybe you can tell us why they insist on having the non-gun types working the gun counter. If I go to the paint counter and ask a painting question I get the answer I am looking for and then some. I can go to the automotive section and talk with employees that some sort of knowledge about car stereos, tires, batteries, and pretty much anything else from that department. The same goes for jewelry, cosmetics, ect. When I go back to the gun counter, I ussually get an employee that does not know anything or even like guns, ammunition, knives, fishing equipment, ect.. When you do get an employee that thinks he knows something, it is ussually the guy described in the original post. I wish Wal-Mart would take care of their gun department as well as they do the others by staffing it with people like yourself who might know what they are talking about instead of someone that iknows nothing and spouts misinformation as fact.

I don't know about everywhere else but here in NW Florida it is getting harder to find a Wal-Mart that even sells guns anymore.

No I don't buy a lot of cosmetics but during the gift giving occasions it is nice to get information from an informed employee.

My apologies - should have stated that they hire some stupid employees - i made an over generalization which i should not have. As a whole i do not hate WW, they are convenient, and save me quite a bit of money - but very often the customer service is so lacking i can't understand how they survive - most likely because they need so little customer service there.....

the firearms/ammo situation with them sucks......why lock up rifle shells but leave shotgun out in the open?

oh well...

sorry i started this thing....should have watched my words more carefully.

Personally, I don't have a problem with Wal Mart. They have the best prices around here. Their price on milk is almost a dollar cheaper than Food Lion. That's alot of money when you have a teenage boy and are on a very limited budget.

They also built another Wal Mart not too far from the one here in Fuquay. But the new one is supposedly one of the biggest in the country. The old one was so limited in size by Fuquay it barely qualifies as 'super' anything.

And personally, I find more idiots shopping there than working there.

this has inspired me to go visit someplace here and have some entertainment with some employees. I think Ill pull my routine down at the home depot or lowes :) hope they have some bags of lime or 5/4, or they are gonna LOVE me today. oh, do I love screwing with halfwits. I just cant wait the couple of weeks until I go to arizona.

truely inspring tale.

Go for it...realy brings out your personality when all ya have to look forward to is pulling your "routine" for entertainment :rolleyes:

[quote}

If you work at Wal-Mart then maybe you can tell us why they insist on having the non-gun types working the gun counter. If I go to the paint counter and ask a painting question I get the answer I am looking for and then some. I can go to the automotive section and talk with employees that some sort of knowledge about car stereos, tires, batteries, and pretty much anything else from that department. The same goes for jewelry, cosmetics, ect. When I go back to the gun counter, I ussually get an employee that does not know anything or even like guns, ammunition, knives, fishing equipment, ect.. When you do get an employee that thinks he knows something, it is ussually the guy described in the original post. I wish Wal-Mart would take care of their gun department as well as they do the others by staffing it with people like yourself who might know what they are talking about instead of someone that iknows nothing and spouts misinformation as fact.

I don't know about everywhere else but here in NW Florida it is getting harder to find a Wal-Mart that even sells guns anymore.

No I don't buy a lot of cosmetics but during the gift giving occasions it is nice to get information from an informed employee.

Tell me why a Swat team armourer would need a Walmart sporting goods employee to answer any gun/ammo question??

Tell me why a Swat team armourer would need a Walmart sporting goods employee to answer any gun/ammo question??

I read my post and I don't see where I stated that I ever asked any fucking questions. I don't care for the questions or comments made when I go to buy more than two boxes of ammunition. I was stating in my two posts that I have had similar experiences as originally described. The point was that the sporting goods section does not get the same attention when it comes to staffing as all of the other departments in the store.

I just went back and read the rest of the posts that I neglected to read before I responded. I'm sorry you felt that I was trashing Walmart and it's employees. That was not the case. I thought I was clear in stating that I'm completely satisfied with the the two Walmarts I shop at but, the gun and ammo area needs a little work. From the fireworks this thread has generated I would say that there are a few gun owners that make a living at Walmart. It would be nice to get someone to unlock the rifle ammunition counter and have an intelligent pro-gun conversation at the same time for a change.

Edited by madmilo
And personally, I find more idiots shopping there than working there.

It's like live Jerry Springer. You get to see all the soccer moms with bulging veins in their foreheads. NO JOHNNY! I ONLY WANT ONE BOX OF EXTRA STRENGTH TAMPONS, I'M HAVING A VERY HEAVY MONTH. THE DOCTOR SAYS MY VAGINA IS BLEEDING ABNORMALLY. NO, THE BLUE ONE. OH GOD.

Pointer,

If your balls are dragging the floor, I THINK YOU HAVE STD. :):):) better get it checked real quick :):) I will AGREE with you that the full time people at WW are 99.999999% hard working, helpful, and dedicated to their jobs, but what we come into contact with most of the time is the part time, don't give a crap, dumb as a rock that can't pour piss out of a boot, reading the instructions on the heel, TRASH. And YES, you are correct, they do supply jobs to small cummunitys, the company feeds on the in-experienced and takes advantage of them. I do also shop at Kmart and Target, and the employees are not much better, I also shop at some other stores, a few notches up and always find the customer service VERY much better. The produce at WW and Sams, comes from basically the same place, it's not local, or "fresh", it's picked green and ripened as it travels, and I have seen a lot of times here, that it rots in the shelf. We will not buy any meat, or produce at WW, it's all cheap and 3rd rate, and as Racegal said, the milk is cheaper. But just so everyone knows, my wife does buy her canned goods and other non perishables there, she spent over $200.00 on grub today at the WW down the road, but about all that I will buy there is Shell Rotella, bullets, and stuff to clean my truck and her car, oh wait a minute, toys for our 5 grandkids if they don't make them horny or sick from lead.

EVERYTHING in this country is being made over seas, it's just that the companies that really care about their image are going the extra effort to keep out the crap. I used to work for the MAJOR and I mean #1 supplier of the product that my company sales, repairs and services, they moved part of their production of some lines to "over there" and when problems started, we asked why, and was told that it was cheaper for the company and that even if they had to replace 25 of every 100 units under warranty, they still made a better profit, so the companies here are not only taking advantage of people here, they are taking advantage of people in other countries, but on the other hand, "Made in the USA" doesn't mean what it used to either.

You should really get that ball dragging infection checked out, down here, we just "put them down when it becomes to bad". :):):):):):):)

the guys behind the counter at the walmart down here in inverness, florida, are actually along the lines of what madmilo wishes he saw more of. I was surprised, actually.

Unfortunatey both th Wmarts that are close here seem to be giving in to the anti-gun crowd. Within the last couple of years they have completely discontinued firearm sales and the selection of rifle, pistol, and shotgun ammunition has become very basic and has in the last few months become more expensive than the local gun stores. Between that and the type of people they man that department with I feel that they are purposely trying to discourage customers from doing business. I expect that they will soon phase out all ammunition sales in the near future. They have almost completely replaced the entire section with airsoft. The only handgun ammunition you can get mostly consist of 38 and 9mm fmj only. They have every size/weight and color of airsoft ammunition you can think of. Not much good for home defense. The days of going to Walmart and getting a good deal on a mini 14 or 1022 are over in this area. I dont think i can even get on their web site and order a rifle and have it sent to either store for purchase any longer.

My wife was told (for what thats worth) that Walmart is slowly fazing out gun sales at most stores,only keeping one in a general area stocked.A big part is liability in a large crowded store along with a few suicides in which people came in, asked to see a gun ,then pulled a round from there pocket and did the deed.Another was the gang bangers coming in at midnight wanting to buy guns or ammo.This happened last year at one of the local Walmarts my wife had worked at a few years earlyer.Three black males came in wanting to buy a gun and ammo at 1 in the morning but were told there was no sales past 11:00,they became irate,thru something threw the glass gun display case and hit the female clerk which was a good friend of ours and threatened to kill her later when she left the store.There was a man and his young son that witnessed everything and was also threatened, (Insert racial slur of your choice).I have also noticed that they are only carrying basic ammo lately..i went in last week to buy a box of 45cal defense rounds but all they carry is FMJ ,same way with 40 & 9mm :( Did have some 380 Rem H.P's..plus they still have pretty good price on 45cal brass blazer FMJ @ around $12.50 for 50rds and our beloved 100rd 12ga cheap stuff...plus wifey gets 10% off,thats always a good thing :lolol:

Wally World has openly jumped into bed with the anti-gun asshole County Prosecutor here. NO gun sales. Screw Wally World. When they buried Sam Walton they sold their souls to the devil. Whatever happened to "MADE IN AMERICA".