NEW IMPROVED LRBHO DESIGN

Somewhere between my house and OHIO there is a mail truck with a box on board addressed to me. In that box is the final piece to the puzzle! A 20 rd DRUM MAG for the S-12!!!! :devil::super: (one that actually WORKS!)

Not to change the subject, but if its ok with Mike, run some rounds for us through the drum and let us know how you like it.

I know how a woman thats 10 months preggo feels now, this waiting shit is killing me :haha:

That's the whole point of him sending me one bro. I'll give a product report as soon as I can heat up some barrels with it.

:D

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somewhere between my house and OHIO there is a mail truck with a box on board addressed to me. In that box is the final piece to the puzzle! A 20 rd DRUM MAG for the S-12!!!! :devil::super: (one that actually WORKS!)

Not to change the subject, but if its ok with Mike, run some rounds for us through the drum and let us know how you like it.

I know how a woman thats 10 months preggo feels now, this waiting shit is killing me :haha:

That's the whole point of him sending me one bro. I'll give a product report as soon as I can heat up some barrels with it.

:D

Me too. Damn, I'm lucky! :haha:

I eagerly await your product... with patience.

Also, does MD arms have products for sale aside from the 12ga drum? that's all I see listed on their website...

I saw you mentioned a magwell and something else they make (or are making), is the only reason I ask.

Edited by einherjrar
I eagerly await your product... with patience.

Also, does MD arms have products for sale aside from the 12ga drum? that's all I see listed on their website...

I saw you mentioned a magwell and something else they make (or are making), is the only reason I ask.

These other products are not for sale yet but they will be the next thing on the agenda, once the drums are shipping.

I am glad that you guys are willing to out the work into getting this stuff into production, it's a tough job, and dealing with members of the shooting "community" can at times be challenging at best (I to have some experience bringing new firearms online). Keep up the good work.

ML Roak :super:

Edited by ML Roak
  • 4 weeks later...

Cobra,

I carry my Saiga 12 on duty as a patrol shotgun. I don't have a bolt hold lever on my gun which makes qualifying a bitch, the safety notch mod just doesn't work well. Will your modifacation only work on guns with a bolt hold open lever?

Thanks for your hard work!

Cobra,

I carry my Saiga 12 on duty as a patrol shotgun. I don't have a bolt hold lever on my gun which makes qualifying a bitch, the safety notch mod just doesn't work well. Will your modification only work on guns with a bolt hold open lever?

Thanks for your hard work!

No, it will work on any Saga-12. It's just easier to install if you already have the factory BHO. If you don't have one you will need to either cut a small slot in your receiver exactly like the factory BHO guns have, or just cut the manual activation tab off my BHO, if you don't care to be able to use it that way. IMO it is very useful to mod the reciever instead in this situation. It's nice to be able to lock back the bolt at any time by using the button.

Thanks for your patience guys, it is still coming. Sorry for the long wait.

i it ready yet,...huh,..huh

is it ready yet,..

huh ,.???

Huh??

Is it for sale yet??

Huh/

Huh??

are we there yet??

Huh/?

Huh?

:cryss: :cryss: :cryss: :cryss: :cryss: :cryss:

Look I want,,,.. what I mean is well I mean I NEED one too!!

When can I get one Mike. Eagerly waiting (no pressure though:-)

This is Cobra's LRBHO, not Mike D's. Hopefully soon. I know he is slaving away.

Sorry COBRA.......got confused :blush:

Edited by Gas Giant

That belt fed Saiga was Killer staff Cobra. It was one of the first things I saw from this forum and I was stunished.

Two years later I still cannot find a Saiga12 in Greece and so I just perchused my very own VEPR12 by Molot. The things that you talk about are standard for the Vepr. Magwell, LRBHO, MBHO, piccatiny rails and more. On the other hand it will be more difficult to get my hand on the AGP 10r mags, the MD drum and all the other staff that you have in the US. If you need any help with images of the VEPR or anything else , let me know. I am sure I will soon need all you people help for adding staff and perfecting my newly friend.

I have only 1 request!

Put the damned release switch on the left side of the weapon(like an AR15/FNFAL/SIG55X/MP5/10) so my thumb can bump it as I rock in a fresh magazine.

That's all I want is fast and reliable LRBHO that will drop the bolt on a fresh mag with a nudge from the same hand that is inserting the magazine.

The guns are cheap so I don't care if I have to cut them and the mags are beefy so a notch or slot in them won't ruin them but to be worth doing it has to be dead nuts reliable and not some antiquated crap like an M14 or whatever where you pull the charging handle to release the bolt.

Edited by SOPMOD
I have only 1 request!

Put the damned release switch on the left side of the weapon(like an AR15/FNFAL/SIG55X/MP5/10) so my thumb can bump it as I rock in a fresh magazine.

That's all I want is fast and reliable LRBHO that will drop the bolt on a fresh mag with a nudge from the same hand that is inserting the magazine.

The guns are cheap so I don't care if I have to cut them and the mags are beefy so a notch or slot in them won't ruin them but to be worth doing it has to be dead nuts reliable and not some antiquated crap like an M14 or whatever where you pull the charging handle to release the bolt.

My sentiments exactly. :smoke:

I have only 1 request!

My sentiments exactly. :smoke:

Be flexible, don't just throw us lefties under the bus. I think Mike said he would make the release lefty friendly. Keep that into your design thoughts too Shannon.

It definitely is. That is a must...no one under the bus! The bolt release is being designed with that in mind but it actually has nothing to do with how the LRBHO works. It will interact with that the same way regardless. I'm working now with exactly how the two interact and made some very good progress yesterday in fact. :super:

<check out new addition to sig line...>

• 3 weeks later...
Any update on the drum testing? Do you know if they're going to work together yet?

Nope not yet....

I just got my Saiga 12. I'm waiting untill all this is available to convert it. Looks like all the features of the AR I love on a AK platform. I cant imagine what would be better.

What kind of timeframe and price range are we looking at for all three items? Any possiblity of it being ready by the end of the summer?