FBMG mags available

Funny how things improved when surefire got in the game...

I think you are reaching for a connection that isn't there. FBMG did exactly what they said they would do with regard to the current batch of mags. Remember, the delay was caused by an attempted product *improvement* that didn't work out as expected (adding followers and floorplates to the mold for more US parts). When that happened, they got the mags to people as quickly as they could, working within the constraints of dealing with the Russians (that's gotta be fun), and then trying to clear several months of backlogged orders.

I ordered 2 of these mags on Dec. 5th, my card was charged and I'm still waiting. I emailed FBMG twice and haven't received a reply to either one. I sure would like to know where my mags are. FBMG, I see you're replying to these threads so I figured maybe I could get a response by posting this here.

Ben

Edited by bboyce

If the email does not work (and it appears it has not been, but I have not checked the junk box yet) there is always the phone. It works all the time.

As for your package, it went out over a week ago, priority mail. You can thank the USPS for the delays. According to the tracking and delivery confirmation number, it is still in Austin.

0306 0320 0003 3476 0139

I am sorry guys, but with the holidays you are going to have to expect delays in the postal service. And as always, we are here Tuesday thru Saturday 1000-1900 MST. Calling is much, much faster in getting your answers to you.

I ordered 2 of these mags on Dec. 5th, my card was charged and I'm still waiting. I emailed FBMG twice and haven't received a reply to either one. I sure would like to know where my mags are. FBMG, I see you're replying to these threads so I figured maybe I could get a response by posting this here.

Ben

Actually I called Tuesday morning and got your machine. I didn't leave a message. BTW, thanks for the update/tracking number.

Ben

If the email does not work (and it appears it has not been, but I have not checked the junk box yet) there is always the phone. It works all the time.

As for your package, it went out over a week ago, priority mail. You can thank the USPS for the delays. According to the tracking and delivery confirmation number, it is still in Austin.

0306 0320 0003 3476 0139

I am sorry guys, but with the holidays you are going to have to expect delays in the postal service. And as always, we are here Tuesday thru Saturday 1000-1900 MST. Calling is much, much faster in getting your answers to you.

Ben

when you guys were hacking up other mags and making up adaptors, FBMG stepped up to the plate.

funny how some will turn so quickly. :rolleyes:

im not sure if that was pointed towards me but i can tell you that im happy with the product. its the service i was talking about. i just think if i pay 20 bucks for shipping that i should have it sent the way i specified when i ordered it. otherwise why even put out the option of three day mail?