I hope that officer gets his balls nailed to the wall... from the LOOKS of the video, I would say he was WAY out of line...

I DO NOT KNOW the whole story... but it looks like, and sounds like the g uy he pulled over was quite calm, and hardly "resisting"...

I know he was *WAY* more nice to the cop than I would have been, had I been in his position... I think the cop would have used up the taser batteries on me by that point... holy...

:smoke:

He's going to loose his job over that one. And the city will be paying a huge for it. Show that video to any jury and they will fucking hang the cop and make the city pay out a nice hefty lump of money.

I hate to say it but cops piss me off....and I have never even had a run in with one.

"Give me your license or get out of the car"

Guy gets out of the car

"get back in the car"

"you just said get out of the car"

Guy gets tased......

What a fucking dueche bag.

They will go out of thier way to confuse the fuck out of you and in an instance like this they guy is more than likely scared out of his mind and doesnt know what the fuck is going on, does what hes told to do and gets tased. Videos like this make my blood boil.

i agree totally rediculas but did you hear the guy "do you not like black people" "do you have any black friends" im sure this will get blown up into a racial thing

Yeah, that was a bullshit card to play. I didnt make comment on it just to keep from stirring the pot to much. But regardless of race, the cop WAY over did it.

I wonder when the wonderful Rev. Jesse Jackson will be on this one.

Please keep in mind that many wanted people, some dangerous, will stall around giving you their license. They do this to give themselves time to think and sometimes to plan a way to hurt you.

The law in most states says that you will exhibit a drivers license on demand of a law enforcement officer. The license does not belong to us, it remains the property of the state. Failure to do so is cause for arrest. Taking all that into account there is nothing legally wrong with this stop.

I used to ask 3 times for the license. Third time they were going to jail. The three times was just my policy, not the law. All that said, the officer was moving pretty fast. But, I was not there and he was.

I wonder if the driver was suspended, or wanted, or simply did not have a license? Any of those is good for a trip to jail.

He's going to loose his job over that one. And the city will be paying a huge for it. Show that video to any jury and they will fucking hang the cop and make the city pay out a nice hefty lump of money.

I hate to say it but cops piss me off....and I have never even had a run in with one.

"Give me your license or get out of the car"

Guy gets out of the car

"get back in the car"

"you just said get out of the car"

Guy gets tased......

What a fucking dueche bag.

They will go out of thier way to confuse the fuck out of you and in an instance like this they guy is more than likely scared out of his mind and doesnt know what the fuck is going on, does what hes told to do and gets tased. Videos like this make my blood boil.

Try not to paint police officers with too broad of a brush. Keep in mind that the media can't stand to print anything good about those out to protect us. How often do you hear good news about Iraq? All you'll ever hear from MSM are all the bad things that happen.

Please keep in mind that many wanted people, some dangerous, will stall around giving you their license. They do this to give themselves time to think and sometimes to plan a way to hurt you.

The law in most states says that you will exhibit a drivers license on demand of a law enforcement officer. The license does not belong to us, it remains the property of the state. Failure to do so is cause for arrest. Taking all that into account there is nothing legally wrong with this stop.

I used to ask 3 times for the license. Third time they were going to jail. The three times was just my policy, not the law. All that said, the officer was moving pretty fast. But, I was not there and he was.

I wonder if the driver was suspended, or wanted, or simply did not have a license? Any of those is good for a trip to jail.

I use the same three time rule.

There is a growing disregard for police in general by the public and vids like this do not help.

Again, NONE OF US WAS THERE, but that looked quick on the draw to me.

But again, I don't really care for tasers.

I think the whole point is how fast force is used,im all for force,beat the hell out of them if they desearve it..Police are trained to keep a situation under control so it doesnt esculate into this....When i see and hear some of these videos i wonder how much closer we are to becomeing a policed state :unsure:

Tasers should only be used in situations where guns should be used. They are not the portable "EASY BUTTON". I believe they should only be used when deadly force can be used, and only as a less than lethal form of deadly force.

Those things shoot darts at you right? The darts stick on your shirt? or hook on?

Why can't you just yank them off when the tase stops? You don't have to do anything else, stay on the ground and don't resist, but I don't see why you have to be forced to endure that torture.

What happened to "may I please see your license and registration?"

"Certainly, let me get it"

"thank you, here's your ticket"

"Good day officer"

If you want us to distinguish the good cops from the bad then TURN THE BAD COPS IN and get them OFF the force. Your brotherhood is no excuse. I don't give the Good Islamists a pass when they don't condemn and turn the BAD "Radical" Muslims in. They are all bad because they're condoning the Suicide bombings and jihad through silence. You're doing the SAME DAMN THING. I believe most cops are good, but why don't you get rid of the cops you know are bad. This guy should have been fired. What next? Pull up to a guy doing 70 in a 65 zone and tase him then ask him for his license?

Good cops Inaction against bad cops just condones the bad cops actions through silence. "Cops don't rat on other Cops" Well maybe they should start. "Muslims don't rat on Terrorists" and they should too.

You all are just the same. Terrorizing people in the name of a higher power (Justice or Allah) and never criticizing the extremists like this taze-happy cop.

All i have to say on this is the only reason cops piss me off is they dont give you any level of respect im not talking about all cops because i have run into some that are great people its just some of them you know the ones that got their ass beat all the time in high school and now they have a badge so they are somebody thoes guys piss me off they talk down to you you try to explain why you did what you did and they dont listen they just ignore you its kind of like if you want me to listen to what you say you better fuckin ask me with some respect i pay your fuckin salary so you better show some respect.

Just curious, how do cops piss you off if you've never had a run in with them?

I'd like to say that people that whine about cops for no reason are as annoying as bad cops.

A month or two ago a friend of mine started a conversation with me:

"Pat, I now know why you hate cops so much. I got a ticket today."

For speeding?

"Yeah, 80 in a 65, the guy was such a jerk about it."

So, you were speeding?

"Yeah, he got me on radar."

Yeah, he was probably angry about you breaking the law or something. :rolleyes:

Just curious, how do cops piss you off if you've never had a run in with them?

I'd like to say that people that whine about cops for no reason are as annoying as bad cops.

A month or two ago a friend of mine started a conversation with me:

"Pat, I now know why you hate cops so much. I got a ticket today."

For speeding?

"Yeah, 80 in a 65, the guy was such a jerk about it."

So, you were speeding?

"Yeah, he got me on radar."

Yeah, he was probably angry about you breaking the law or something. :rolleyes:

I agree. I've had run-ins with cops who definitely needed to check themselves and their ego. But I've also had run-ins with cops who are some of the nicest guys/gals out there. It seems the bad seeds are the rarity. It doesn't matter that they are law enforcement, there will be bad ones. The same goes for EVERY other job out there.

I agree. I've had run-ins with cops who definitely needed to check themselves and their ego. But I've also had run-ins with cops who are some of the nicest guys/gals out there. It seems the bad seeds are the rarity. It doesn't matter that they are law enforcement, there will be bad ones. The same goes for EVERY other job out there.

Where I lived when my boys were growing up, the Sheriffs Department were the ones we called. Didn't live within city limits. The local Deputy lived in the area. The kids all had a good relationship with him. I credit him for how good my kids turned out. Kinda made them 'see' the light. Not saying my kids are angels. But trying to raise kids as a single mom isn't easy.

Where I lived when my boys were growing up, the Sheriffs Department were the ones we called. Didn't live within city limits. The local Deputy lived in the area. The kids all had a good relationship with him. I credit him for how good my kids turned out. Kinda made them 'see' the light. Not saying my kids are angels. But trying to raise kids as a single mom isn't easy.

That's what I'm talking about. The ones like that are the ones who I respect. Not just because they are cops, I'll show respect to anyone who shows it to me.

The problem is the blue wall.

There are good and bad people in every walk of life, But here in PG CO. we have seen that a cop can use his personal car, with no lights on it, (the cop was off duty and in civilian clothes) to chase an innocent man across 3 jurisdictions- and then shoot the innocent man dead (shot in the back while trying to get into his house to call the police about the madman chasing him). This was cleared by the police a "JUSTIFIED".

It was murder.

The call the cop heard on the scanner was about a black jeep. He chased down the first black jeep he saw chased it across MD DC and Virginia,and shot an innocent man in the back repeatedly-in the poor guys own driveway. This crap gooes on here all the time. The cop was "in fear of my safty" . He wasn't afraid to chase the man down, ramming his car into the rear of the jeep, but apparently just the sight of an unarmed man's back is enough to scare his so bad he had to empty the mag befere he shit his pants in fear.

Most of you won't have to live with Police Departments as corrupt as those around here--YET. But like any other cancer this one is spreading --and will come to a traffick stop near YOU soon enough. I say to all of the good cops,

(and that is the overwhelming majority) quit covering for semi-psychotic assholes. Every one of you has met another cop that you knew had no buisness being a cop. Wether you do nothing about it or you help cover their ass YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS THEY ARE.

There are good and bad people in every walk of life, But here in PG CO. we have seen that a cop can use his personal car, with no lights on it, (the cop was off duty and in civilian clothes) to chase an innocent man across 3 jurisdictions- and then shoot the innocent man dead (shot in the back while trying to get into his house to call the police about the madman chasing him). This was cleared by the police a "JUSTIFIED".

It was murder.

The call the cop heard on the scanner was about a black jeep. He chased down the first black jeep he saw chased it across MD DC and Virginia,and shot an innocent man in the back repeatedly-in the poor guys own driveway. This crap gooes on here all the time. The cop was "in fear of my safty" . He wasn't afraid to chase the man down, ramming his car into the rear of the jeep, but apparently just the sight of an unarmed man's back is enough to scare his so bad he had to empty the mag befere he shit his pants in fear.

Most of you won't have to live with Police Departments as corrupt as those around here--YET. But like any other cancer this one is spreading --and will come to a traffick stop near YOU soon enough. I say to all of the good cops,

(and that is the overwhelming majority) quit covering for semi-psychotic assholes. Every one of you has met another cop that you knew had no buisness being a cop. Wether you do nothing about it or you help cover their ass YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS THEY ARE.

guess that police officer was lucky the guy didn't have a CCW. b/c in La. he would have had every right to defend himself if the police officer didn't properly identify himself. if you're not police and you point a firearm at me you are going to get the favor returned. i'm sure to the guy, the plain clothed police officer was just another typical road raged fanatic.

It was murder.

Do you have an indentical twin sister that I can have sexual relations with? :lolol:

:eek: THAT is some scary shit. Even if the cop believed the guy was who the police were looking for, how could he get away with shooting an unarmed man (I'm assuming he was unarmed) in the BACK while he was fleeing? That's just crazy.

It was murder.

Same goes fo AA CO. also I have seen........

You know, I have tried my whole career to live up to what I was taught early on.

When you carry a badge, you have to try to do it a little cleaner and a little neater than everyone else.

There are so many people out there looking to bring a cop down for no other reason than they don't like cops.

And then some idiot who should probably never worn a badge in the first place goes out and does something stupid, dangerous, or deadly and ALL cops suffer for it!