Tromix For Sale??

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=86763054

Super Rare!! Tromix Russian Saiga Short Barreled Shotgun 12ga factory locking AK-74 type Sidefolder. Marked for Law Enforcement Only. It was a SBS SEMI-AUTO Dealers sample that was modified for fully Transferable NFA sales after the ban sunseted. It has the correct amout of U.S. parts. 8 Shot factory Russian magazine and Russian grenade recoil pad included. Side optic mount. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH CLASS 3 NFA PURCHASES. This gun made be illegal in your jurudiction. Class 3 dealer FFL or instate tranfers (when applicable) only. Check (will be held until cleared, money order or credit card. Please serious bidders only!! If you have less than 10 remarks or are a new bidder you must contact me prior to bidding. If you have negative remarks without a good reason you must contact me first. Failure to do so can invalidated your bid. All items must be paid for by 7 days after the auction ends. As I am a full service gun shop so this item maybe sold in the store at anytime during or 7 days after the auction. Price reflects 3% discount for cash or Certified funds. If you have any questions call 813-685-2612. Thank you and good luck!

pix1272729906.jpg

pix1272729843.jpg

pix1272729968.jpg

pix1272730031.jpg

That was a 12C that came in the shop with the end of the barrel destroyed. Someone had it set up for Rem-Chokes and then tried to thread the outside of the barrel M22x.75 as well. Wall thickness went to Zero and it broke through. The guy didn't want the gas system moved back, so I cut it off at 11" and opened up the ports. It will cycle high base ammo only.

Tony

That was a 12C that came in the shop with the end of the barrel destroyed. Someone had it set up for Rem-Chokes and then tried to thread the outside of the barrel M22x.75 as well. Wall thickness went to Zero and it broke through. The guy didn't want the gas system moved back, so I cut it off at 11" and opened up the ports. It will cycle high base ammo only.

Tony

glad to see that he mentioned that in the auction

.....and some customer's come up with some crazy requests............

DoubleSharks.jpg

LOL double shark brakes on a Doubel-barrel 12? LOL

Can you make a S-12 side by side so you can have a double barrel saiga 12? You'd have to make the shells eject to the left on one. One stock, one trigger group with 2 triggers side by side (like 1mm apart) so you CAN shoot one at a time but you'll be able to shoot both at once..... mmmm the stuff wet dreams are made of.