When, When are they COMING!?

Anyone who has pre-ordered heard anything from Gilberts about shipping yet? I'm just wondering about the state of things, and don't want to call them up and bother them (I bet they're getting alot of calls right now)

I broke down and ordered two 109's with Gilbert's over the phone on Tuesday. The good news is the UPS shipment notification e-mail arrived just a few minutes ago, so yours should be headed your way as you read this :super:

Anyone who has pre-ordered heard anything from Gilberts about shipping yet? I'm just wondering about the state of things, and don't want to call them up and bother them (I bet they're getting alot of calls right now)

I broke down and ordered two 109's with Gilbert's over the phone on Tuesday. The good news is the UPS shipment notification e-mail arrived just a few minutes ago, so yours should be headed your way as you read this :super:

Sweet. I haven't gotton an e-mail confirmation yet, but that makes me feel better. Can't wait!

Sweet. I haven't gotton an e-mail confirmation yet, but that makes me feel better. Can't wait!

I was also assuming they are shipping according to when the order was placed. The gal I spoke with said they would send as many as they could out on Thursday, but there would be some that would ship on Friday.

Not to worry, either way, everyone that had one reserved will have them in short order ;)

Edited by FLTF3
Mine should get here tommorrow! :super: Can't say I'm looking forward to it as much as the Atlantic Arms RAK 12 I have coming in. That will be my Christmas present, my other two are going to be fodder for TROMIX! :super::super:

My S-12 is in town somewhere between UPS and my FFL dealer. The gun has been in town since friday night, the anticipation is driving me nuts. It's going to be a long day.....

your 870 wouldnt hold up against my s12, got news for you......the s12 is unlike any weapon ive ever seen, and it is the ONLY gun that has been continunously loaded in my home since 2003......every other shotgun is a piece of crap, if you ask me. sorry win and rem guys, sorry benelli guys, but that is the hard fact of the matter......

It must be true, if you say so.

I like how the forum is like a therapist session for folks that can't wait for their S-12's to get in. *laughs* I can't say I was any different. Good luck guys. It's worth the wait.

KW

Heh, but now I need more therapy. It got in today and I didn't have time to pick it up!!!! :cryss:

your 870 wouldnt hold up against my s12, got news for you......the s12 is unlike any weapon ive ever seen, and it is the ONLY gun that has been continunously loaded in my home since 2003......every other shotgun is a piece of crap, if you ask me. sorry win and rem guys, sorry benelli guys, but that is the hard fact of the matter......

It must be true, if you say so.

I agree. I've got a Rem 11/87,Rem 870, 1897 Win riot gun (original), an original 1887 Win 10GA lever gun, and 2 doubles, one a Stoeger 20" coach gun, the other a pistol gripped 18"/26" Baikal, as well as my Tromix 12. The Tromix kicks all of them to the curb. Better ergonomics by far.

Does anyone know if Gilbert's still has the IZO9's still in stock and if so, what they are charging + shipping?

Thanks,

Jake

Nope ..I think that train pulled outta the station about a week ago, but I would still call or e-mail anyways on the outside chance maybe they had one not ship, return, overlooked hey it never hurts to dream and ask questions :)

PS: Don't forget they had a stock of the 20" 109's also I think so if your fexable about barrel length you might still be in luck.

Edited by gmorgan

Gilbert's is sold out of the 109's.....they went QUICK. I was fortunate enough to bring one home the day they came in and paid just under five bills for mine. I'm not sure what shipping would be as I live just a couple of miles from Gilbert's, but I can tell you the next order will reflect a price increase from their distributor, sorry...supply and demand I guess. I'm not sure when more will be available, but when they are Gilbert's will certainly be getting as many as they can. By the way, the folks there are truly good people to deal with. It's a small family owned shop that has been here for many years, and it's where most of the locals go.

By the way, the folks there are truly good people to deal with. It's a small family owned shop that has been here for many years, and it's where most of the locals go.

That's a great thing to hear! I have purchased two Walther P99c's through them as well as the Saiga 12. So far, so good, everything's been perfect.

I like how the forum is like a therapist session for folks that can't wait for their S-12's to get in. *laughs* I can't say I was any different. Good luck guys. It's worth the wait.

KW

Heh, but now I need more therapy. It got in today and I didn't have time to pick it up!!!! :cryss:

I picked mine up last night after work and tonight there's going to be plenty of therapy......AT THE GUN RANGE!!!