Now Available: Saiga 12, 20 MAG POUCHES

After 18 months of on-again off-again work, Blade-Tech (makers of great holsters, sheaths, and mag pouches) finally came up with thermoformed plastic mag pouches for both the Saiga 12 and the Saiga 20!

Saiga_12_bladetech.jpg

Saiga_20_bladetech.jpg

Available with their "tek-lok" belt clip system, these are available in left or right hand (shells facing left or right). However, they are not a catalog item so you have to email them and ask. Please let them know that Alex Wakal sent you, so they will know that I am not crazy and other folks wanted these too :)

http://www.blade-tech.com/

Alex

NOTE: I do not have any financial interest in Blade-Tech; they are not paying me, and I had to pony up full retail for my own magazine pouches. That said, my 3-gun gear (holster, pistol mag pouches, AR mag pouches, M14 mag pouches, "other" mag fed shotgun pouches) is all Blade-tech...because it is well made gear at a reasonable price, built by nice folks here in America ;)

AW

These are all made for 'shell down" carry. Fastest is with the business end of the shells toward the back (brass end forward)...at least for my focus group of testers. The darn mags are so long that it saved a tenth or so to get the mags in a solid grip (fingers to the front, thumb to the rear) to help rock the mags in place.

Price on these is $33.26 each (at least that is what my invoice said)...they may be $36.95 without the military discount, come to think of it.

I like that the Saiga 12 pouches fit the 8's and 10's (and my homebrew 12's) :)

Alex

• 1 year later...